Chapter 3

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you guys know that there is a trigger warning and I have put a (** before it so you guys know. Have an awesome day and sorry for the late  update!

Connors POV
I was on my way to get go get Troye from the airport and I was beyond excited. The truth is, I've had a crush on Troye for a while. When I'm around him I just feel so.. Comftable. There's something about him that makes me so happy. We are sharing a room for playlist live and I'm hoping I don't make it do obvious that I like him. You never know.. Maybe I'll take him on a date or something but probably not because I'm a nervous reck around him.

*timeskip to the airport*

"TROYEEEE" I screamed as I ran up and hugged him, lifting him of the ground slightly

"CONNORRR" he screamed and he hugged me tightly, "I've missed you so much" he said quietly

"I've missed you too" I said as I put him to his feet

He blushed slightly and we headed to my car

On the drive home we caught up on each others lives and sang along to the radio as loud as we could, but something seemed different about him, and I don't know what it is.

I carried his bag up to our hotel room and he began unpacking while I watched some tv.

"Troyeeee" I whined
"Come watch TV with mee"

"Fine" he groaned and hopped onto my bed and laid back
"Mean girls?" I asked as I looked into his beautiful blue eyes
"Sounds good" he smiled

It took everything in me not to smash my lips onto his right there and then
About half way through the movie Troye fell asleep on my shoulder
I pulled the blankets over us,
"Goodnight Troyeboy" I whispered and kissed his head
A small blush came across his cheeks,
"Goodnight Connie"
And with that I fell asleep.

*the next morning*
Troyes POV
I woke up the next morning with my head on Connors shoulder, I smiled to myself and got up to take a shower and get dressed. I didn't have anything on today so I could just chill and go see some of my other youtube friends.
(**Trigger warning**)
I hopped into the shower, feeling the hot water run down my back.
I looked down at my wrist and starred at my cuts, a tear rolling down my cheek.
My wrist began to itch, I didn't want to do it, but I had too.
I grabbed my toiletry bag and grabbed my razor, I took it apart slowing and held the sharp piece of medal in my hand.
5 deep cuts across my wrist.
I turned the shower off, wrapped myself in a towel and sat against the wall, tears streaming down my face.
I tired to keep quiet, not wanting to wake him up.
I hated cutting, I really did. But it was the only way I could feel. I felt empty, emotionless and when I cut it made me feel something.
I sat there for about 10 minutes starring into space as blood dripped onto the floor.
There was a quiet knock on the door

"Troye? Are you okay?"

"Shit" I whispered to myself...