ACT XIX. ( New Chapter.)

— This is the last chapter for a while.

ON THE ROCKS.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

— There will not be a quote for the next three or fours chapters as they will speak on more serious matters

— There will not be a quote for the next three or fours chapters as they will speak on more serious matters. 🤍

miyathecreator
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
( Dior's POV cont...)

PARTIAL RECAP OF ACT XXIII.

Daddy ordered Ms Leia to get out of our house and let her know that he was going to tell her mothers about this once they came over the next day. One of Kaila's legs were bouncing up and down in anger and she reached out for one of the babies, I'm guessing to help calm her down. Sophie did the same and Kye happily complied because he wanted to comfort me as well. He attempted to grab my hair only for me to pull away and shake my head. "Don't fucking touch me bro." I mumbled trying my best to keep my anxiety under control. Kye sighed and explained to me that he just wanted to be here for me in my time of need, I allowed him to interwove our hands as he placed a kiss on my cheek.

He laid my head on his lap as he also began to gently rub his other hand through my hair. I decided then and there that I never wanted to lose him, he stayed with me through everything.

I yelled at him, I had hit him and even beat him a few times, I nearly had gotten us killed and I even cheated on him multiple times yet he was still here but I couldn't figure out why. I knew he loved me but I didn't know that he loved me this much to where he would stay with me through everything I had put him through. I really appreciated him and I wanted to show him that but I didn't know how. I always let my anger get the best of me without trying to just sit and talk to him about certain situations, it was easier for me to just put the blame on him.

I was going to try and apologize to him later tonight because I really wanted to change but I guess I let my pride get into the way of that. Kaiden walked back over to me, and sat down on the couch rubbing my back. As much as I wanted to pull away from him I couldn't, there was a sense of care radiating off of him. I slowly sat up letting go of Kye's hand allowing Kaiden to take it now. "Is this the real reason you were always upset honey?" He asked causing my eyes to fall into my lap in embarrassment. He grabbed my chin, forcing me to look up at him.