12;

FLASHBACK :

FLASHBACK :

A MAIDEN CAN BE SEEN FROM AFAR, sat on a bench between the vibrant gardens of the Silva manor. A serene atmosphere, as the leaves rustled. A light gust of wind blowing against the maiden's hair, as she watched the birds chirp in delight.

"Big sister!" A youthful yet full of sorrow voice, called. The female turned to the child who was running towards her. "Noelle, calm down. You might get exhausted from running,"

[y/n] quickly scolded, as she lifted Noelle up to sit her on the bench. "Yes?"

Noelle fumbled with the edge of her shirt, reluctant to meet her older sister's gaze. [y/n] quickly understood, letting out a huff in response. "Was it Solid or Nozel?"

Noelle swung her legs back and forth, remaining quiet at the question. "Big sister,"

[y/n] hummed in response, awaiting what she has to say. "Do you think mother wouldn't have died if it weren't for me being born?"

[y/n] was stunned at the question, as she pressed her lips into a thin line. Clenching her fists, 'Goodness, what were those two saying to Noelle that made her to think like this.'

'She's a child, for pete's sake!' She inwardly thought in her mind, noting that she should talk with Nozel. Noelle momentarily glimpsed at her older sister, lightly tugging on her sleeve.

[y/n] was snapped out of her trance, seeing Noelle gesture to her hair. The female swiftly realized, as her hands went to braid the youngest's hair.

"Noelle, mother.." [y/n] paused, debating in her mind if she should tell Noelle about the curse. 'No, it's too soon.'

"Do you know how mother was so delighted upon knowing she was pregnant with you?" Noelle's ears perked up, surprised. "You were the last person she saw, before closing her eyes. Mother didn't regret anything, she died knowing that you were safely born into this world even at the cost of her own life."

[y/n] explained carefully, her lips tugging upwards in a small smile. "You are without a doubt her child, Questioning why you were born will likely be an insult to mother,"

"But.. she died because of me right?" Noelle questioned, a small frown appearing on her face. 'She died because she was cursed,'

That was what the female wanted to say, but hesitated. Right now, she must ease Noelle's worries. "No matter how much people say that mother died because you were born, do remember how much mother nurtured you and cared,"