Chapter 1

Make sure you use the loop button in case the song is too short^^

°Ziek's P.O.V.°

The start of freshman year, everyone's nightmare or dream. When you finally are heard enough where you don't feel like your being treated like a 5 year old kid. At least for me anyways.

I have both my mom and dad and they love me like any parent would, except they have always treated me as if I couldn't do anything for myself. I know not everyone had both parents some people don't even have parents, and I know that I'm lucky to have both of mine. Sometimes though, I wish I didn't have a perfect family. People with non perfect families can get away with stuff like cutting, doing drugs, drinking and so on.

I don't think it's fun to have my father walk out on me or my parents fight or beat me so much I'm put into foster care. On the other hand, from where I stand my life is pretty boring at least when I talk about my home life. At school though it's completely different.

"Ziek!" My friend Mike yelled at me snapping me out of my head.

"Oh... Sorry what were you saying?" I asked him.

"I was telling you to remember about the meeting tonight. Since you always seem to forget about them. That's why your always behind you dumbass!" He fussed.

"I'm sorry! I just get distracted and forget about them but don't worry I'll be there, promise." I reassured him.

"You better not be lying to me." Mike sighed.

"I'm not!" I answered.

Afterwords we sprinted to class to get our seats in the class. Mike and I always like to sit in the front since we can see the white board and the TV better.

"Ziek~" I heard one of the girls behind me call my name.

I turned to face her only to find out that the girl that was calling for me was a senior that hated me for no reason other than me being a freshman, Ray.

"You did my homework right?" She asked with a devilish smile forming on her cheeks.

"No. Your smart enough to do it yourself bitch." I responded standing my ground.

I felt my head hit the front of the white bord as I felt the strong punch of Ray's fist.

As I opened my eyes a thick grey fog, in and around pitch black trees was now in front of me.