Prologue

Reyansh has never imagined in his wildest dream that he would have to face such a day when he would be selected by his superior authority as the prime investigator to solve such a murder case.
A murder case that has challenged him both personally and professionally.
Being in this profession for more than five years, he has always maintained his calm, composed, and pragmatic posture.
He has always drawn an invisible line between his private and professional life. Thus he never allows any of his personal matter to meddle in his job.
But this particular case has erased that invisible line and taken out all of his calm and cool facades.
Nobody has ever seen him such an emotional mess while losing his temper now and then.
The complications related to the case have absorbed his all positivity and energy.
He can't even imagine how brutally the victim was murdered.
Although he didn't catch the sight of the murder with his own eyes, it is not easy for him to ignore the evidence, especially when the victim was none other than his closest person on this earth.
He has solved many complicated cases before, along with the theft case in the museum or the murder of the home minister's wife.
But today when he was informed by his assistant officer Oishi that Reshma, his twin sister, was found shot dead at the side of the highway, he was beyond shocked. However, it was not the only news that took away his breath. The girl was found dead along with some boy and it seems like they were moving out of the country together.
If these were not enough, Preeti, the fiancé of the dead man came to his office this morning for proper investigation of the case and it was more shocking to know that she has been friend with Reshma since their childhood.
Reyansh feels lost.
But his hope is once regained when Preeti comes forward and they decide to work together in this case joining their hands. She can help him efficiently in this case while staying outside of the bureau.
But nobody has spare time to notice the discomfort in Oishi with the growing proximity between Reyansh and Preeti.
.
.
.
Who is the criminal?
How was Reshma and Preeti's fiancé related?
Where were they going?
What is the reason of the murder?
And last but not the least, what will happen to Reyansh, Oishi, and Preeti?
.
.

This is my first attempt in creative field as my other stories are on hold yet. I have already planned the plot of this one and I want to finish it first.
This story is a detective fiction, full of mystery and thriller. Go through it once and let me know if you like it.
.

I have started it recently. If you like it, I will continue it. 
.

.
.

I would also like to ask for your forgiveness in advance if I make any mistake. 
I need your support and honest opinion.
.

.
.
This story is the complete production of my imagination. If anybody finds any similarity between the characters or plotline, it is totally unintentional and coincidental.