Death Circle

In Mr. Baines's room

Logan "Yes Mr. Baines?"

Mr. Baines "Oh welcome Logan, please sit down. How is school?"

Logan "It's well. Not hard"

Mr. Baines "So good for you. I won't keep you here for a long time. I just need to warn you"

Logan "Should I be scared?"

Mr. Baines "It's about Olivia. She is in a big danger because of Lauren. It's not allowed to tell this to you for me but she might die. Lauren is so powerful than before. You are in your last year. You're going to graduate this summer. You don't have enough time."

Logan "What do you mean by "She might die'?"

Mr. Baines "Lauren's first target is Olivia because she is the most powerful of you all. Lauren's going to do everything to own her powers. I didn't tell this to Olivia because she would want to face with her and this wuld be a big risk."

Logan "I see. What should we do?"

Mr. Baines "Whatever happens protect her. Don't forget to be careful of yourself too."

Logan "I promise I'm going to protect her better than myself. I'm sure the others would say the same thing."

Mr. Baines "I want to help you."

Logan "But this is a risk for you"

Mr. Baines "Your life is in danger!I can't watch this"

Logan "Thank you very much Mr. Baines"

Mr. Baines "Not important. I'll call you if something happens"

Logan "Okay sir." he went out

Daniel "What happened?"

Logan "I'll tell you later"

Logan walked into great hall. There were nobody. He was so upset. Someone called his name, he turned back slowly and saw Lauren when he would do the water cover-up someone passed in front of him. It was Olivia, she did the fire ball

Logan "OLIVIA NO, YOU ARE NOT PROFESSIONAL WITH THIS!"

Olivia didn't say something. Lauren created the death circle against her.

Logan saw Olivia's falling. At the time Mia came and she did the air shield

Olivia fainted

Logan "OLIVIA NO!"

Mia "LOGAN, KEEP HER SAFE! I'LL DEAL WITH HER! WE'RE SAFE WITH THE AIR SHIELD FOR NOW!"

Logan "O-okay"

Logan tried to wake Olivia up.

Logan "OLIVIA PLEASE DON'T LEVAE ME! OPEN YOUR EYES! I NEED YOU!"

He hugged her and cried

Out of the great hall

Daniel "Keep Devon here! I'll go in"

Rosé "Okay but why?"

Daniel "He is the spirit. Lauren can get his mind"

Nicky "Okay. He's smoking now but if he comes we'll handle go in!"

Daniel entered and ran near Mia he created and earthquake for Lauren this time.

Daniel "WHAT HAPPENED TO LIV?"

Mia "SHE TRIED TO DO THE FIRE BALL"

Daniel "SHE DIDN'T EVEN LEARN IT PROPERLY!"

Mia "THAT'S THE POINT!"