Into the Forest

They all are running into the forest. It is midnight. Forest is creepy and cold. They are still runing towards to scream. They saw a middle circle in front of a big tree. Sophie was tied to this big tree and on the other side of circle there was Lauren with a black cloak on her. She had The Book of Shadows and making dark-magic on Sophie. They gasped. Lauren noticed them but didn't stop. When they all started to do their magic Lauren's spell threw them away.They fell down at some places. Olivia could hear Sophie's screams but couldn't move. And Sophie's screams stopped. She was dead...

When they fell down in the forest Olivia woke up from her bed breathless. She opened her light and sat on her bed,drank some water. This was a memory of Sophie's death. She looked at her friends. They were all asleep. And a few minutes later she slept.

In the morning Daniel wasn't in the room but there was a note on the table. Devon read it loudly:

"I'm practising with my new band. Please do not call. BECAUSE I'M IN A MUSIC BAND, THE FAMOUS MUSIC BAND"

Mia laughed loudly.

Door knocked. Jasmine opened.

Postman "This letter is for Olivia Vesta."

Jas "I am her friend but I can call her... Olivia!"

Olivia "Yes?"

Postman "This letter is for you Miss."

Olivia "Oh okay."

Postman "Can you sign here?"

Olivia "Sure."

Postman "Have a good day." He went.

Mia "From who?"

Olivia "No names..."

She opened the letter.

"If you are reading this letter I am proably dead. And that means you are in a bigger danger. I wanted to warn you. Lauren has thirteen superpowers:

-Four elemental powers:Fire, Water, Earth and Air's own powers(Less power but she has them all)

-Mind reading(But she can't control)

-Going back in time

-Flying(She is so good)

-Deformation(She is so good with this and msotly turnes into a black bird and hurricane)

-Controlling weather

-Disguise

-Teleportation

-Moving objects with power of thinking

-Transparency(She can pass into walls, floor etc.)

She is more powerful because of Bloody Moon. Take care of yourselves. Be careful. I love you all. My soul is with you.

Sophie Williams"

Devon "Is it special?"

Olivia "It's just began."

Mia took the letter and they all read.

Logan "Thirteen powers! She is really powerful."

Jasmine "God I wish I was that powerfull."

Daniel entered the room.

Dan "What's up guys?"

Mia "We have news. Lauren has thirteen powers."

Dan "Seriously?"