Bloody Ball

13TH OF JUNE,AFTERNOON,ELEMENTS ROOM

Mia "We need to defeat her before Bloody Moon rises up."

Daniel "But we won't have much time to get ready for the Graduation Ball in the evening."

Logan "We can fight her with dresses and suits maybe?"

Olivia "This makes sense. Time Travellers and we are the only ones who couldn't defeat their enemies. This is our last chance."

Jasmine "Devon, you can't come to fight with Lauren. She can get your mind. Especially today there is Bloody Moon. We are going to win or die, that's it. Nothing much or less. It is more dangerous. You can lose your mind."

Devon "I don't care if I lose my mind, I'm already cursed."

Jasmine "What?"

Devon "Nothing. Just I know that you care about me as my bestfriend but I can close my mind. I need to be there, I have to be there."

Jasmine "But you are going to be careful?"

Devon "I will,once in my life."

Jasmine laughed.

Mia "We are going to fight with our prom dresses and suits then we will go to the ball,this is so... weird."

Daniel "I know right? Also embarresing."

Logan "Mr. Forester is calling us to his room."

IN HEADMASTER'S ROOM

There were Time Traveller's too.

Mr. Forester "You know that this is your last chance isn't it?"

All "Yes headmaster!"

Mr. Forester "You are the best two groups at this school, I believe you. This is the day to win. Time Travellers are going to kill Apocalypse Monster and The Elements are going to kill the Restoring Demon. Now go, get ready and win! A little hint from me:They are both in the forest."

In half an hour they were both in the forest. Time Travellers went to East side and Elements went to West side.

They looked for their enemies for 2 hours. Time was six o'clock in the evening. Elements were in front of a little pond in the forest.

Devon "We need to find her quickly! Ball is two hours later and Bloody Moon will rise up!."

Logan "Wait, be quiet I heard something."

Suddenly Lauren came out of the water. She had full of black eyes and black lipstick. Also her dress was black. There were some blood under her lips. She had horns on her head. She was flying. She laughed devilish and said:

"WELCOME TO DEATH!"

Olivia's eyes turned red, Logan's turned very light blue, Mia's turned grey. Daniel's eyes seemed like land. Devon's eyes turned white. Jasmine's eyes were same.

Lauren "YOU DON'T HAVE A CHANCE TO DEFEAT ME! I AM THE MOST POWERFUL PERSON IN THE WORLD! I JUST NEED THAT TALISMAN!"

Olivia "YOU THINK SO!"

Mia "JAS, STOP AWAY!"

Jas "NO, DEVON NEEDS TO STOP AWAY!"

Devon didn't answer.

Logan "Olivia give me the talisman!"

Olivia threw the talisman to him.

Lauren got them into death circle.

Daniel "DO YOUR BEST GUYS! DON'T FORGET THIS IS THE LAST CHOICE!"

Lauren "YOU HAVE NO CHOICE!"

At the moment Time Travellers: