Quarantine AU

So this is a modern AU with the dragon prince characters in quarantine texting and having zoom calls with each other. In this everyone is still alive and eavesdropping. So like Callum could be starting a YouTube channel out of shear boredom and Sarai would be looking over his shoulder without him noticing.

Funny thing that could happen:

1. Callum starts a YouTube channel. I think it would either be speed paints of him drawing with music or him talking in the background, or were he animates stuff, like funny events in his life.

2. Rayla starts a YouTube channels, it would probably be her pranking her family and her doing cool stunts.

3. Soren and Claudia start a YouTube channel where they do dumb stuff.

4. Ezran and Ellis start a channel where they obsess over animals.

5. Anya takes up painting.

6. Sarai starts a garden.

7. DND multiple games with different characters.

8. Opeli gives therapy sessions.

9. Zoom dates!

10. Callum get's attacked by a angry duck when on a walk and has to be rescued.

11. Minecraft multiple games with different characters.

12. Rayllum breach quarantine and only Runaan has a problem with that.

Rules:

1. Comment if you are going to write this.

2. If you want you can copy the sample chapter.

Notes:

1. Lissa is no longer with Viren but she will kind of appear in this in the form of being in some of the group chats.

2. Bait's a cat and Zym's a puppy.

3. Ellis's parents are taking care of her grandparents who are sick with COVID-19, so she's staying with Ezran, Callum, Sarai, and Harrow.

4. Everyone is human! White hair and oddly colored eyes? Dyed and weird eyes.

5. Everyone is alive and somewhat get's along.

6. Everyone one hates Viren.

7. This is meant to be a mix of texting and real life, and a good trick to distinguish the two is text to be in bold writing.

The sample chapter:

Chat:

Claudia:

🔮Magic Girl🔮

Soren:

⚔️Sword Guy⚔️

Callum:

Artist

Rayla:

🌙Shadow🌙

Ezran:

🐾Ez🐾

Ellis:

🐺Wolf Girl🐺

Anya:

🏹Archer🏹

🔮Magic Girl🔮 made chat and added: