Epilogue

Hiiii Friends, A small treat to you'll.
Since Ramadan is going on and I wanted to write something different so thought to complete this one.

I hope you'll will enjoy it.....

Unedited

**************

The feeling of lonliness crept my heart,
The surrounding was filled with strangers,
But My soul was yearning for the similar warmth.

I know am dreaming because all dreams seems like this but why am I running?

And suddenly I bumped into someone and that's when I hugged him ending my race. It was him, It was always him....

Swara gets up by remembering the face she saw in her dream.
She looked beside her arms to see the same face in reality "It was always him"
She murmurs to herself watching Sanskaar sleeping peacefully drooling on one side but having a firm grip on Swara's naked stomach as they both were lying naked under sheets.

Swara looks at him with lovey eyes and felt blessed "No amount of thanks is enough to God for sending this Man in my life"
She said to herself caressing his cheek

"Stop staring me princess I know am handsome"
Sanskaar spoke in his sleepy hoarse voice

Swara smiles at his comment "I am trying my best since 4 years but I can't stop staring my husband"

Sanskaar opens his eyes in a sudden moment hearing her lines

"Woah it's really rare when you praise, What's special today?"
Sanskaar asked pulling her closer slowly

"Just I thought to make you realise that I am head over heels in love with you"
She hugged him feeling his warmth

"Is it? My heart just skipped a beat"
He says dramatically touching his heart whereas she laughed

Suddenly she felt a pinch in her stomach

Sanskaar's expression changed into worry

"Hey love you allright?"
He asked in slow voice rubbing her tummy

"Yeah you're child is also like you naughty"
Swara said indicating her 4 month baby bump

"I am so thankful to you for giving me this precious gift if my life, love"
Sanskaar said nuzzling his nose in the crook of her neck

"I still can't believe we're gonna be parents"
Said Swara looking at him

"You took 3 years to take this desicion"
Sanskaar said carressing her hairs

"But you always supported me"
Swara spoke pecking his lips and remembering a small flashback

Flashback
3 years since SwaSan Marraige,

Swara and Sanskaar spent their 3 year of marraige journey in travelling as Sanskaar was acheiving his dream of photography and Swara too tried her many hidden professions.
She always enjoyed finding Happiness with Sanskaar and exploring new things

But something was missing in their life

The feeling if getting settled. Sanskaar now wanted to start his family with Swara.
He wasn't eager to become a parent but still that part of someone calling him dad was empty.
He knew Swara somewhere didn't wanted child as he knew she took pills whenever they had intercourse. He never blamed her neither asked her questions giving her some time.