Chapter 10 : Day 1❤

Thanks for all the love and support

Unedited*

************

Sanskaar was standing in baathroom looking at himself in mirror with all embrassed face.

Sanskaar palmed his face and thought : What Blunder I just made infront of her?
Like me back?
Take me as a man.
Ughh! I can't believe what cringy person I just sound.
Aahhhh😭😭😭😭
She'll definitely break our friendship too.

He got busy cursing himself.😷😷

There Swara too wasn't having any easy time.

She was rooted in her place and all Sanskaar's words were ringing in her mind.

Did she heard wrong or this man actually falled for her.
I mean she agree love can happen to anyone but Sanskaar was the least person she could expect.

She wanted to get out of this situation asap
She picked her purse, paid for their coffee and hurried outside but someone caught her wrist.

She looked behind in annoyance but to find him 😂

Swara : Sanskaar you?

Sanskaar lets go of her wrist feeling shy

Sanskaar : Whe where are you headding so fast? Without saying gooodddd bye

He keeps shuttering as soon as her eyes met his😅

Swara avoids his gaze and finds an excuse

Swara : Huh, I got a call from boutique. I need to rush it's urjent.

She was about to leave when he muttered

Sanskaar : Swara!
Don't be like this. I know this is awkward for you but it's for me too

Swara then closed her eyes shut and rubbed her forhead because he ain't gonna leave her that easily

She looks behind and met his gazes

Swara : Sanskaar I don't know how to phrase all this but am really sorry I can't do this!

She was about to say more when Sanskaar interrupted

Sanskaar : Why? Just because we are great friends?

Swara facial expressions started getting little frustrated 😕

Swara : It's not about that

Sanskaar : Then what?

Swara : I am trying my best to move out of my past Sanskaar and trust me I have tried my best but then you came.
After so much I tried trusting you but why are you bringing this love factor between us?
I won't be able to love you and in this process I will loose my best friend too!

Sanskaar didn't said anything

Swara : I am being selfish right? But I am really scared to make things worst between us!

Sanskaar : Swara!
Dont jump to assumptions I know it was hard for you, I don't know the pain which you suffered but I won't let you suffer this time.
You don't know Ms. Sharma how much I like you. When am with you the feelings which never happen I start to feel them.
You are the reason why it never happened with anyone else.
Let me atleast show you. For some days just for some days.