Chapter 6: Locker Room Confessions

Louis's POV

I wake up the next day and remember what happened yesterday. What would possibly happen today. I need to look good.

I quickly text Eleanor explaining there's an emergency and I need her here now.

Once she gets her I dragged her to my room.

"What's going on Lou?" She says impatiently.

"So I kinda lied about what happened yesterday," she just stares at me waiting for me to finish,"he did apologise. But for leaving that summer. And he said that he loved me and he was just scared of his feelings. And that he wanted to be with me."

Eleanor punches me in the arm, hard.

"What was that for?!" Rubbing my arm.

"All this happened you kept it from me! You are in for it Tommo!" Before I have time to react she dives on me and we crash onto my bed. She starts tickling me and I can't go anything but laugh hysterically.

"El...el....stop....it" I get out between laughs. She listens and gets off.

"That's not all. He wants me to meet him today before school. And I need your help picking an outfit. I want to look perfect." I say after recovering from the tickle fight.

"Oh ok. That's easy." She raids my closet throwing clothes every where. She finally finds the outfit and throws it at me.

"Get changed quickly. I have to figure out what to do with your hair." I run to the bathroom, change quickly, and come back to my room. She starts working on my hair and once done she steps away from me.

"You look hot Lou! He definitely can't resist you now." I look in the mirror and kind of believe her. Not trying to be full of myself, but I do look pretty hot.

I look at the clock and realise we better hurry up or we'll be late. We rush to the car and get in.

As we near the school I get more anxious. I really don't know what is going to happen. What if this is all a big joke?

I must not be hiding my fear well because Eleanor grabs my hand and squeezes it.

"It's gonna be okay Boo. Just don't forget to breathe." I nod my head and see we are at the school.

I take a deep breath and get out.

'Here goes nothing,' I think.

I turn the corner and that's when I see him....

Harry's POV

I'm sitting on my table waiting. I got here early just to make sure I didn't miss him. I have been sitting here what seems like century when I see him turn the corner.

My jaw drops as I take him in. He looks hotter than I have ever seen him. Which is hard to say because he's always pretty hot.

He sees me staring and blushes. I snap out of my daze as he stops in front of me.

"Hey," he says calmly.

"H-hi," I stutter out. Come on Harry. Pull it together.

He just stands there awkwardly and remember I invited him here. I stand up and clear my throat so all the jocks at the table will shut up.

Zayn and Liam turn around and see Louis.

"What's the fag doing here?!" Liam says confused.

"Watch your mouth!" I all but shout at him,"he's here with me. Now Lou, that's Liam, Zayn, Dylan, Andy, and Paul is at the end. You guys this Louis."