Dear Dupain-Cheng

"Pound it!" they shout as their miraculous starts beeping at them.
"Bye m'lady." Chat noir says blowing Ladybug a kiss as he hops away on his stick into the sunset.
It had been a long day of saving Paris and it was finally over, she was ready for the weekend.

Once she finally got to her balcony she de-transformed.
"Im starving!" Tiki complains to Marinette.
Marinette shuffles in her purse trying to find a macaroon to feed her.
"Looks like i'm out , ill go down to the bakery and fetch us a snack."
Marinette walks downstairs into the bakery greeted by her parents.
"I made some freshly made croissants!"
her dad said happily towards her.
"Thanks dad, i'm starving!" Marinette shouts sprinting back upstairs to her room.
"Here Tiki, this will have to do" she says splitting the croissant in half for the both of them.

That was the last thing she remembered that evening. She woke up to the sound of Tiki shouting at her.
"Marinette! Marinette! Wake up!"
"It's to early Tiki" Marinette says pulling the blankets over her face.
"Look outside!" Tiki shouts pointing out the window.
She shoots up from her bed.
"WHAT?"
Tiki hides as Chat noir climbs into her bedroom.
"Hey there, you probably know me already.
I save the day and stuff." Chat Noir says showing off his muscles.
"Yeaah sure... now what are you really doing in my room.." Marinette says crossing her arms and smiling at him.
"Adrien told me to stop by and give you this"
He holds out a card and hands it to Marinette.
"A-Adrien told you to give this to M-ME?"
Marinette says grinning big.
Chat noir leaves as Marinette opens the card.
"What does it say?" Tiki says curiously.

~𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒,
𝐻𝑖,𝐼 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑁𝑖𝑜𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑇𝑜𝑘𝑦𝑜,𝐽𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑛 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑓𝑒𝑤 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘𝑠?
~𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑,
𝐴𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛 𝐴𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒.

"O.M.G" Marinette squeals hugging the letter tightly.
"But marinette! Who's gonna watch over Paris while your gone!" Tiki complains.
"Chat noir will! I've got this all under control Tiki. You don't have to worry one bit!"
"If only you knew who Chat Noir really is.." Tiki murmurs under her breath.
Marinette runs downstairs to tell her parents about the letter.
"Just for the weekend! Pleaseeee" Marinette pleads.
"I don't know Marinette this came up really fast.." Her mother says.
"Please!! Pretty please?? Its only for a few weeks, I promise to call you!"
"Oh alright, as long as you bring your phone, okay?"
"OKAY!" Marinette shouts as she runs upstairs to start packing.