Tokyo, Japan

Marinette and Adrien boarded the plane and sat down next to Adriens bodyguard.
"I'm so glad you came, i didn't want to be alone so i decided to bring you" Adrien says with a friendly smile.
Marinette's smiles slightly as her face turns bright red as she finally sits down.
"Are you okay?" Adrien asks worried.
"Yep, perfectly fine! I- uh get uh.. airsick sometimes, yeaa. Marinette said smiling awkwardly while looking at him.
Adrien laughs "I'm glad to have a friend like you Marinette."
"Friends.. yeahh me too!.." Marinette says smiling and looking away awkwardly.

Hours later they finally land in Tokyo.
Marinette checks at her phone to see hundreds of missed calls from her best friend Alya.
Adrien looks at Marinette "You should call her back once we get to a hotel"
"EEE!!! a hotel with ADRIEN?" Marinette says looking down at Tiki sitting in her purse.
"Who are you talking to?" Adrien asks confused.
"Oh, uh, i talk to myself sometimes, eheh.."
"Right!.." Adrien says laughing.

They arrive at the hotel and Marinette steps off to the side to call Alya back.
"Girll where are you?" Alya shouts.
"You will never guess what just happened!!" Marinette says cheerfully.
"Adrien invited ME to go to Tokyo, Japan with him and his dad!!"
"JUST Y  O  U??" Alya says surprised & exited.
"JUST ME!! And I sat next to him on the plane!"
" Wow! I'll call you right back, Ninos calling me, im gonna tell him ALL THE TEA." Alya says hanging up the phone.

Marinette walks out to the bedroom In the hotel, there were two beds. One for her and one for Adrien.
"i'm gonna share a room with ADREIN?" Marinette squeals to Tiki.
"Shhhh!" Tiki says.
"Oh hey marinette, did you ever call Alya back?"
"Yep!" Marinette says awkwardly.
"I just got off the phone with her actually."

"Oh, cool. Hey i was thinking, what if you and me walk around the city for a little bit?"

"You and me? Nooo thats a horrible idea! I mean YES! I always dreamed of walking with you, just you and me. I MEAN-"

"Soo i'm guessing that's a yes, right ?"
Adrien says looking at her flustered while laughing.
They beg his dad to go out and he finally agrees to let them go.
"Be back soon." his dad, Gabriel says with a stern face.

They walk around the city holding each others hand.
As daylight starts fading they sit on a bench to watch the sunset together.
Marinette blushes leans her head on Adriens shoulder.
Adrien looks at her and puts his arm around her as the sun goes down and out of existence.
"We should start heading back, my father might start to worry."
They make their way back to the hotel. His father was still in his office space.

Marinette goes into the bathroom to change into her pajamas after Adrien and they both fall fast asleep in their separate beds.

~It was dark and raining out, Ladybug and Chat Noir were sitting on the rooftop in-front of the Eiffel Tower. Chat Noir turns and stares into Ladybugs eyes. She blushes, also while looking into his. Chat Noir puts his hand firmly around Ladybugs waist and pulls her in for a kiss.~

Marinette jumps awake, her heart beating fast.
Adrien turns over in his bed. "Are you okay Marinette?" He says in a sleepy voice.
"Yeah!.. I'm okay I just had a nightmare thats all!" She says as she laughs it off.
He smiles softly "You can sleep next to me if that helps?"
"No! I mean Yes! I mean..!"
Adrien sits up "You don't have to of course."
"I do!- I mean yes! I'll sleep next to you."
she says melting in her bed.

She walks over to his bed blushing and lays facing away from Adrien. She feels his arm go around her waist, cuddling up to her.

                              𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

The sun shined bright into the room, waking Marinette up.
She turns over to see Adrien still fast asleep.
She gets up slowly and quietly and walks to the bathroom.

"Tiki I cant stop thinking about that dream I had about Chat Noir! Is it supposed to mean something??" she shouts in whispers.
"Marinette it was just a dream, Its not that big of a deal! You'll get over it." Tiki says calmly.

"Marinette?" Adrien says from the other room while stretching.

She stumbles out of the bathroom "Oh ! I was just in the bathroom sorry!"
Adrien laughs. "So what was that nightmare you had about?"
Marinette laughs awkwardly "Oh it was nothing! I um, got akumatized in my dream!.."

"Oh alright. Lets go get breakfast, shall we?" Adrien says standing up while smiling.