Chapter 1

A/N: Instead of using y/n, the characters name is Sephora, Rory for short. It just makes it easier for me to write. Tysm for understanding <3

Danny's POV~

Run. That's all we can do, run. Run from them. They killed our family. They tortured us. They dissected us. They are monsters.

Now, when I say they, you're probably thinking I'm talking about the GIW. You're partially right, but the they I'm talking about are our "parents." Jack and Maddie Fenton.

And when I say "us" I'm talking about me and my twin sister,

We pause for a second to catch our breath.
"Are you okay?!" I asked.

"A bruise or two, but I'll live," my twin responded, looking for any injuries.

"More like half live."

"Really Danny?? Even if we're in a life or death situation, you're first response is to joke around?" She smiled.

"As long as you're okay, then yes." I responded. Sephora laughed and began to look around. We're surrounded by trees, maybe we got caught in a forest.

"Where exactly are we?" We said in unison.

"I'm not sure, let's fly up and take a look." We fly above the trees and look around, Sephora gasps in surprise when we realize where we are.

"We're in Jump City....." she trailed off. "Home of the Teen Titans!!" I finished.

"Look!! It's Titans Tower!!!" We marveled at the sight, it's much cooler than it looks on the news.

"Come on, let's go!"

The sudden sound of guns charging startled us back into reality. We looked down to the ground below us and saw 10 GIW agents. They spotted us and started shooting.
"Run!!" I yelled to Sephora and we sped off.

  ˜"*°•.˜"*°• Ten minute time skip •°*"˜.•°*"˜

We finally got to Titans Tower. She started to bang on the door when the GIW agents started to catch up to us. After what feels like an eternity, a girl who reminds me of Sam opens the door, at the same time the GIW started firing. We started dodging the attacks when suddenly Rory got hit in the chest.

Suddenly, everything was in slow motion. The girl who had answered the door stood there wide-eyed while I rushed to Rory's side. The girl then casted some sort of spell thing that teleported the agents who knows where.

"Help me! Please!!" I plead to the girl. She silently nods and motions for me to follow her. I pick up Sephora  bridal style, careful not to hurt her even more, and follow her into the tower. We walked into a living room area with a tin man, a green dude, and a human stop light. I would've laughed if I wasn't afraid for Sephora's life.

"What happened here?" Said the stoplight.

"I don't know. I answered the door when these two were attacked by these people in white suits. I teleported to the woods right as she got shot in the chest." The girl gestured to Rory.

"Raven, get them both to the med bay now!"

Suddenly, everything started to blur and I felt extremely nauseous. The room started spinning as I fell to the ground. Ugh, stupid blood loss.

                      ╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

Raven's POV~

What the hell just happened?! I open the door and find two people with snow white hair and glowing green eyes. They looked severely injured and got attacked by these guys in white!

"Raven, med bay, now!"

"Oh, um, yeah" I teleported us to the med bay.

"Raven, take note of their injuries and try and see what's going on inside their minds"

"I'm trying, but they have extremely strong mental walls. I can't get in."

"That's strange, and I've found several cuts and bruises on their arms and legs alone." Robin started to take off the boys bloody and ripped shirt and gasped.

"What is it." I asked, the tone in his voice worrying me. Now that he's not constantly moving, it's easier to see his injuries. Robin showed me what he had gasped at, making me do the same. The amount of bruises and cuts on his chest would be enough to make a serial killer week in the knees. He had whip lashes, cuts, and bruises. But the worst of it all was the y shaped scar that covered most of his chest.

"It looks like...he was dissected" Robin said as he let out a shaky breath.

"I'll check the girl," I moved over towards her. I took off her shirt and saw the same sort of scars across her chest. "Who would do such a thing to 16 year olds?"

  ˜"*°•.˜"*°• 5-10 minute time skip •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Robins POV~

After Raven and I had finished bandaging their wounds, I hadn't realized that I was staring at the girl. She may be bloody and bandaged, but she was still pretty.

I left and went back into the living room, Cyborg and Beast Bot were playing video games again. Starfire is probably in her room with silky. I sat down next to the guys when an ear piercing scream came from the med bay.

                      ╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

A/N: 811 words, the first two chapters of this are not my original work. I got this story from a friend and decided to finish it for them. Hope you like it.  ~Ace <3