Chapter 13•

I sat in my room, reading my book, losing myself in the pages as my world began to fade and the new one from my book began to form. This is what I loved about reading, you find yourself in the book, making the imagination part of your brain expand, as you find yourself in a new universe.

Though I was rather sad we had to cut the party short. I felt pretty, elegant. I didn't get that feeling a lot since my clothes and body were often covered in my enemies blood. Sometimes my own.

I found my self venturing into my book, I didn't even realise how late it was until I was about half way through my book and I looked at the time. 3.17 am.

Tom still hadn't come back. Why was he working himself to the bone at this hour? I decided to go and find out. I stood up and placed my book down gently, walking over to the door and slipping past it.

His office was pretty much next door so it didn't take long for me to get there. I lifted my fist and gave the door a gentle knock. There was no answer. I tried again and the door creaked open slightly. "Tom?" I whispered. No answer.

His desk light kept the room lit, gently coating the room in an orange glow. And that's when I saw Tom. His head was laying against the desk. Papers underneath his head as a pillow. Gentle snores escaping his mouth. I smiled at the man. He looked so gentle, so peaceful, so sweet. He would hate if he knew I say him right now. I bit my lip and made my way back to his room.

I grabbed a throw and pillow and went back to his office. I walked back over to him and slowly took his tux jacket off so he was more comfortable, and unbuttoned his top button on his dress shirt.

I placed the throw onto the boy making sure he was cosy. I took the pillow in one hand and the other hand gently raised his head. I placed the pillow under his head placing his head, slowly resting it back on the pillow. He stirred ever so slightly, causing me to freeze my movements. He made himself more comfortable on the pillow before stilling.

I smiled and brought my hand to his face, moving some lose hair from his forehead. I leaned down and placed a lingering kiss to his forehead. "Goodnight Tom. Thank you for tonight" I whispered. I flicked his light of and left the room. Gently shutting the door so I didn't wake him up. Little did I know.. he was awake.

I tip toed back to my room, but I accidentally ran into Sam. "Shit, sorry" I whisper shouted. He squinted his eyes and smiled. "Why are you whispering?" He whispered back. I looked back at toms office door and back at Sam. "Tom fell asleep in his office" I answered.

He smirked, nodding his head. "What?" I asked. He bit his lip and looked behind me. "Do I smell.. love?" He mumbled. My eyes widened slightly. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "You two are so stupid. Just don't take to long to realise it." He answered before walking away.

I shrugged it off and walked back into my room. I turned off the light and slid into the covers. Instantly falling into a blissful sleep as my head hit the pillow..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Toms POV:
"Goodnight Tom, thank you for tonight" she whispered. She flicked the light off leaving me in darkness. Once I heard the door close I slowly lifted my head up. Still smiling silly from when she placed that kiss on my head. I raised myself from the seat unbuttoning my shirt completely so I could easily slip out of it when I was back in my room.

I grabbed the throw and pillow she kindly brought through.

Truth was I did fall asleep, but I was gently awoken by her voice. Her sweet gentle voice awakening me from my slumber, yet my eyes were still struggling to open at that point so I just lay resting. I tried to fall back asleep but she came in once again. Making me comfortable.

Snap out of it Tom! Jesus.

But that kiss. Well, nearly kiss, I can only dream what those perfect lips taste like. It was like a drug, I hadn't even had it yet I desired it. To feel, to taste, to see. Fuck.

I shook out of my thoughts as I gathered my shit and went back to my room next door. There she was. Sound asleep. Tiny snores escaping from those lips, that moments ago I so desired to have on my own.

I noticed how her hair was thrown in a bun, her hair flying out of it as it landed on her face. I smiled, I took of my shirt and trousers, leaving me in my boxers as I placed my pillow back down and crawled into the bed next to her. She stirred slightly as I got more comfortable.

I lay on my back, hand laying over my stomach as my eyes slowly fluttered shut. They shot back open when Robyn switched over, landing herself into my chest gently. I lay my arm around her and placed a kiss on her forehead. "Goodnight Robyn. And you're welcome for tonight, but I should be thanking you" I whispered.

She mumbled something into my chest in return, making me chuckle as I let myself fall back into my sleep.

I guess I do need to watch out. I'm getting dangerously close to her now. Fuck. What do I do?