Breaking The Rules

Karl's POV

Today's the day I tell someone anyone about my time traveling I can't keep it a secret anymore.
"Ayo! Karl over here!"
I turn around to see SapNap sprinting over to me while puching the air.
"Hey guys how are you?" I asked as some of the others came over aswell. "We're doing just fine, how are you?" Phil asked as he flew over to us and landed on the ground. "I'm good it's great to see you again Phil." I said as I saw Tommy crouching against the wall. "Tommy, why are you hiding over by the wall?" I asked confused. "'Cause big man I wanted to know what you and everyone else was talkin 'bout." He said while walking over to the group. "Well you could have done that without looking like a creep." I said. "Yeah, I could have, but I've been busy working on my sneaking." Tommy shot back. "Why would you need to perfect your sneaking?" Ghostbur asked looking Tommy dead in the eye. "'Cause I want/need to. That's why." Tommy snapped back. "Well putting that to the side, Karl why did you call us here?" SapNap asked. "Today is the day that I tell you why I dissaper so much." I reply to SapNap with. "Oh are you really going to this time?" Tubbo asked. "Yes I am... you all should know, and I trust you." I say. "You know you can trust everyone here baby right?" SapNap said while rubbing Karl's back slowly. "Okay, well I... I time travel." I said. "WHAT,ARE YOU JOKING, YOU'RE LIEING!!!!!" Where some of the responses. "Yeah, I do..." I said while having my head pointed at the ground scared that something was going to happen now that they knew. "Wow that's hard to believe Big ma-" Tommy said but getting cut off by the ground shaking. SHIT!!!!!!! I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!! Screaming was all you could here before all the world went black.

AN: Sorry for taking so long to post this I had lost my paper that had what was written next on it, so I had to improvise it hope you enjoyed this! Next part coming within the next couple of days 😁 Have a good time wherever you are 😀
BYE
                ~AUTHOUR