4:misunderstanding (2)

Wassup ppl how are u and are u liking my ff than why ur not voting and coment and tell me are u liking or not i am confused!!!  Let's start

*flashback continues *

Sid pov

After what she said i felt pang on my heart bcs of what she told me i am not her frnd i...i...leave it i went from without looking back i sat on my car and went to the garden as others are already there this is my fav garden where i used to come when i am happy, sad,(a/n i went to my dairy if i am happy and sad what about u?)

leave it i went from without looking back i sat on my car and went to the garden as others are already there this is my fav garden where i used to come when i am happy, sad,(a/n i went to my dairy if i am happy and sad what about u?)

This is how the garden looks

This is the secret place of sid

There is a waterfall

I found my group on the garden i saw reem amd jann are sad of course who won't be "sid" called by bhai "yes, dada" said by me "what happened there u talked to her what she said" said by di i told her everything and reem and jann also Listened "what happen to her" said by jann "i don't know" said by me as i started going to my secret place.....

In here mainly no one come and now the son is almost gone so it's little dark but that is not the matter i found a rock and i sat on it and start thinking about avu......

I mean how can she do this to us At least forgot about me what about her frnds or bestis i am new but them what they did to her that she is behaving like this............

Scene changed to avu :

Avu pov

I felt bad whn i shouted on sid what is wrong with them can't i hang out with my new frnds ritika, riyaz and ragav were right that they are fake frnds from the day jann found faisu she is always with him and reem with jai even jai also forgot me how could he....

They told me that they are not good frnds i didn't believe it then they told me to ingnore them and see how they react but they were planing hang out without me i was feeling left out and then jann and reem were talking sarcastically so i felt bad and all the anger went to sid........ I was sorry

Thinking this it was already 10 p.m so i thought to sleep and say sorry to him  tomorrow then my phone rang and it was ritika i didn't pick it up so she started texting,

-listen don't say sorry to sid..

-he should have understand u...

-so ur frnds, but.......

- they were just there bcs of ur good marks and money....

-and talking about frnds ur besti didn't came to sort everything sid came...

-he just want's to be good nothing else...

-Don't worry we are here for u

Her opinions were right they didn't came....

Present  time (the flashback started with sid and now it continues with avu in the present)

Avu pov

I mean how could i do that to my frnds and what i was doing after that day was.........

I breaked my frndship with the whole group i didn't talk to my brother nor he talk to me i was thinking that he was doing this for reem and i joined riyaz's group they used to make fun of my frnds like

One day ritika went and shouted imfront of class that jannat had a teady bear which is always with her, i told her about it and everyone was laughing while i know how much it matters to her it was given by her brother who is out of country she loves her brother and the teddy is small so she can carry  it and come to College with it.......

Everyone used to call her teddy girl and she used to cry and faisu reem sid jai used to handle her as bhai and di used to be in other classes...

And this was not enough one day ritika again told everyone that reem's first love left her for someone else i know how she overcome with that and after also she move she never wanted to listen about it or talk and here ppl were making gossips about it
I

was totally being a cruel frnd

U wanna know how i realised everything..... It was sid who made me realise it.... After everything it's hard to think sid left like that i tear escaped from my eyes..........

Flashback :
Avu pov

One day when everyone was gossiping about reem and laughing about jannat sid came to me and draged me to one side i saw he was way to much angry
"Why u told them about it?" said by sid in a cold tone "told what?"said by me " why u told them about jann's teddy bear and reem's first love? "Said by sid his voice was little high " so what, what wrong i did and ur none to them ok ur just frnds with them for 2-3 months so be in ur limits don't tell me what to do or not and when they didn't care about me and only cared about there bf then why shd i "said by me.....

He lost his patience and shouted"avneet kaur do u have any idea what are u doing huh? Ur saying that they cared about there bf do u know how they were hurt from this they miss like hell and look at u...listen u were to busy to be left out that u forgot to join in u forgot the good days and got hold to the bad ones u are saying what am i to them i am there frnd who was there when they needed me" said by sid as he left......

I broke down i was speechless he was right what i did was wrong how cum i was so cruel "i am a frnd who was there when they needed me" this words.... Aghhhh! What have i done i lost my frnds they were missing me they were sad about me they loved me and me.........

Scene changed after 3 hours at school gate:

Someone was about to slap jann and reem and someone got hold of it and.....

Hola, any guesse who these someone's are?? Pls coment and tell me are u liking the story should i continue if ur liking it then why don't u guys vote or coment for it i need positive response 😣

Pls vote*puppu face of avu and sid *

Byeee love yaa