37: " SIDDHARTH ".. ... ..

avneet sat on her bed. She looked towards the window and saw stars the moon is nowhere to be seen but she is happy that she is able to see the stars..

In time many ppl changes many things changes but this stars and moon they are the same they didn’t change..

It’s been 5 years but still avneet can't get over him she can't move on how will she?.. How will she get over him when she still loves him she still dosen't to belive the fact that he left with just one letter..

She says she hates him but hating a person isn’t that easy right?..it’s hard to even hate sm why won't it be?.. You just can't hate sm whom you loved unconditionally though he did hurt you.. But there is a part of you that still loves him...

How can things just change like this it was like yesterday when they met..

Tears have started to roll down her checks.. What was her fault? Why is it hurting her this much? Why he left? Why!?.. So many questions are always spinning around her head but who will answer this.. Who?

She wipped her tears as krupa entered the room..

Kru: avu..what do wanna eat? Yk i craving for some pasta-

Krupa looked at her amd saw her wipping her tears.. She went amd sat beside her

Kru: avu.. Everything is okey na? Why are you crying?

Avn: no.. I wasn’t crying just smthg went in my eyes.. You.. You wanted to eat pasta right.. I was also also craving for it give me a min i will get ready.

Avneet went out of the room..though her closet was in her room. She lied to krupa again.. Krupa let out deep sigh

She knows what is bothering avneet.. She knows....

Next day at evening,

Avu: okey i will give this files to boss.. Can you pls text me the address....hmm okey

Avneet hanged the phone..,

Avu: now i have to take this files and give it to sir.. Ahhh!..what a beautiful day it is!

She said herself.. She looked at the phone dhruv has texted him the address.. She took the file her phone and went to parking area..

she saw a person waiting for her..that person handed her the car keys,

Sm: sorry dear... I have an emergency so i have to go or else i would have dropped you so now you have drive by your own.. I hope you know how to drive...?

Avu: don't worry uncle.. I am avneet kaur so ik everything i even know how drive a car..

She said flipping her hair,

Uncle: okey...okey.. But don't get into any accident.. Okey..?

Avneet showed him thumbs up with a cute smile..uncle chuckled,

Uncle: keep smiling kid..

He said as he left,

Avneet sat on driving seat she looked forward..

Avu: you have became such a good actor avu.. Now a days no one is able to identify your "fake smiles"..

She took a deep breath.. And started the car...

Hospital,

Avu : hello.. Where is sir?.. I means in which room?.. .. Yeah yeah i am at the  second floor.. Hey wait wait wait how am i supposed to recognise him?.. I never saw him remember!?...hm..oke--

She couldn’t complete her words..there was some kind of smoke coming.. Avneet started coughing badly.. Bcs of the smoke..

A nurse was running and shouting,

Nurse : fire! Fire! Everyone quickly go out...

Avneet understood there was a fire.. Everyone started to run.. The nurses and doctors were helping the patients to get out..

Avneet saw a doctor she is tall she has very long hair..big eyes.. She is very beautiful ...

Avneet saw she and one other guy whose face is covered bcs of a mask is  helping a guy to walk...

Because of the smoke nothing was clear everything was getting darker and darker..she should have also ran from there but smthg stopped her..

She saw that those three people were passing beside her...

" SIDDHARTH ".. ... ..

Hola.. Words count 600+

That's it for today..

Goal: 29+ votes and 30+ coments.

Pls do coment.. Don't be silent reader.. It dosen't take 2-3 hours to type sorry for sounding rude ☺

And thank you to everyone who commented .... Thank you so much you all means a lot.. ❤❤

Byee..

Love yaa.. ❤❤ ☺