16:"I am sorry"

Thank u soo much guys i completed 700 reads and 100+ votes

Thank u soo much guys i completed 700 reads and 100+ votes... 😍😍and all the support u gave me this all means.... Alott....

I know u guys are not interested in my bakwass.... Soooo,

Let's start:

Sid pov

I went to my room and everyone came behind me...

Jai: what will we do now?

Faisu: we will prove mera bhai innocent hai...

Jann: plan?

Abhi: i have... Listen we will go to the hotel manager and ask the footage of last night party...

Reem: but if he didn't give us the footage?

Abhi: he will... Money will do the work..

Sid: no...

Abhi: what

Sid: not with money.. Then she will think we did smthg with footage..

I know she is smart... So..

Sid: manager uncel is dad's old frnd he will surely help us...

Yeah... He will..

We all went to the manager and talk to him and told him everything like how i got trapped and of Course he helped us he gave us the footage and what we saw.....

We saw that riya is giving that waiter some money and taking my phone....

We went to avu's room and showed her the clip,

Avu: she took his phone so she can let me see...

And now also she doesn't believe me....

Reem: come on avu ur taking her side....

Reem said in a calm tone

Avu: and what abt u?

She said sarcastically and with anger...

Avu: what kind of frnd are u huh?  U didn't believe ur best frnd and believed him....

She said pointing her finger towards me...

Jann: why u always judge us like this avu....

Jann is hurt and why not everytime judging ur bff is not a normal thing...

They all got involved in a fight where one is trying tell we are wrong and one is trying to say we are right and one who is hurt for her bff and now shouting....

Life is a rollercoaster where some time it goes up and sometimes down sometimes it gives so much happiness sometimes sorrow one who is facing it at the end one day got broken and rose again but....

Today i can't get broken  cause there is so much road ahead where i have to face more...

I have to prove her i am innocent my love is true... 

(A/n jada lecture de diya keya but yad rakhio darkness comes so the sun can rise.. And sid mere sher... Tune mera dil jit liya)

I got up and,

Sid: Shut up everybody.... Enough of fighting...

I went toward avu and gave her abhi bhai's phone where there was a recording...

Sid: Listen to this u will get ur all answers....

I said in a calm voice... And went out...

Avu pov

We played the recorder...we were listening to a voice it is riya's voice...

Riya: oh! U here...

Sid: hmm...i am here... Why u did these with me... Huh?

Riya: avu hate u now...

Sid: yeah she does hate me and left she is never gonna return...

Riya: ohh..great my work is done...

What work?

Sid: what work?  At least lemme know so i can die peacefully...

Wth... Is he gonna do suicide...

Riya: ohh...ur upto suicide... Hmmm..than i am not that much cruel so i will tell u abt it okey...

Wht is happening this is confusing...

Riya: so i gave the waiter some money and he gave me ur phone.... Than i took it save my number in it writing jann...(she chuckled) than i did all the text with ur phone and she didn't even bothered to believe u after seeing the text and my fake crying...
(Evil laugh)

(A/n i wanna slap her right across her face.. *angry *)

What...

Sid: and why so as i know u have a bf who is my frnd dev...

(A/n it is dev joshi if don't know him than don't worry i will reveal his face on next chappy)

Riya: wht?.. Dev is ur frnd..

Sid: hmm...u know i am not interested to see ur face anymore so bye...

Recording ends...

I was so numb tears were coming from my eyes everyone was looking at me like i was a culprit...

But where is sid i ran out of the room and went out of the hotel there is road in front i saw sid waking there with ear pods in his ear...

I went to him he is far Away from me i saw a car coming it is giving horn but he have ear phones in his ears how will he listen...

The car cane and hit sid and went away... I went to him blood was coming from his head...

Avu: sid...sid... Open.. Ur eyes pls...pls...pls...

He had closed his eyes i was begging him to open tears are coming from my eyes.....

Everyone in our grp came they took him to the hospital and the docs took him....

After few hours a doctor came and,

Abhi: wht happen is he okey?

Doc: we can't say anything or do we have done everything now it depends on if he opens his eyes or not let's leave it on the fate.....

He said and left.... I went to the door of icu where sid was kept i looked at him by the glass....

I slipped on the floor and pulled my legs on my chest.. (A/n understood or not?😅)

And whispered....

Avu: "I am sorry".... (Sobbing)

Hola ppl... That's it...
Promo: nahi dungi 😜
Let's keep suspense cause one promo will destroy the whole fun..
Hehe sowie...

Goals: 7+ votes and 5+ coments..
Byee....

Take care.... Hatt dhote raho or careful raho okey...

Love yaa....❤❤