02

Again, if you here before reading [Swapping Partner] and [The Song of Us], do check them first because this is the sequel of that story. Happy reading!

.

3 years later

Sound of girls chattering and giggling could be heard in a humble studio apartment own by the oldest of them all. They were busy catching up on each other since this kind of meeting could be arranged once a month.

"So, how could you handle that student, Unnie?"

The older laughed. "I rejected him politely, of course. I don't want to get in trouble. Luckily, he understand and didn't do anything weird after that."

"I hope that doesn't affect Yena-unnie in a bad light."

"Nako!" Yena laughed. "What is so wrong in getting a confession from a ten year old boy? That wouldn't tarnish my reputation."

Nako giggled. "It will if you accept."

"Ya!"

Both of them laughed. They continue to talk until a knock on her door interrupted the girls. Yena got up and walked to the door.

"Yes?" she sang and proceed to turn the knob.

A surprise face welcomed her guest. The person  in front of her smiled innocently in return.

"Hi, Yena."

"Seungkwan-oppa?" she said after a gasp. Yena lunged her arms to wrapped it behind his neck. "Oh my God, long time no see!"

Seungkwan laughed. "Yeah, nice to meet you again."

"Oh my God," she exclaimed and pulled her face to look at him better, "it is really you! Getting bored in Jeju already?"

Again, a laughed came out from him. "Not really, but happy to be back here," he said and went to put his hand on her waist. "By the way, where is Sungmin-hyung? He said he still live next to you."

"So, you went to his room first, not mine?" she pouted. Seungkwan flicked her forehead playfully.

"Why should I met you first?"

"But, you're my friend, too!"

"Of course, of course, I'm sorry."

In the middle of their banter, Nako came out. "Unnie, I think I heard—," her words cut off when she saw who was with Yena in the front foor, "Seungkwan-oppa? Oh my, long time no see! How have you been?"

The only man there release his grip on Yena and went to gave a brief hug to the youngest. "I'm great, Nako, thank you. But what are you doing here? Shouldn't newlyweds going on honeymoon in their first week?"

Nako smiled at him. True, she was a newly wife for a week now. But rather than being in her honeymoon trip with her beloved, they found the petite woman in her friend's apartment instead. "Jihoon-oppa swamped with this important project and we can't help it but postponed our honeymoon."

"Yeah, he was grumpy when I mentioned it earlier," said Yena with a grin. "Oh, silly me. Why do we chat in front of the door like this? Come inside, Oppa. My older brother is going to a meeting. He'll be busy for at least the next two hours."

"Okay, thank you."

The three of them walked inside and settled in Yena's living room. The older girl went to her kitchen to grabbed one more glass.

"Still feels like yesterday when the three of us used to hang out like this in your room, Yena," Seungkwan commented when he dropped his big backpack to his side and sat in the very edge of the sofa. The others chuckled.

"Now one of us already married. And it's the youngest one! Gosh, who could have predicted things turned this way."

Nako laughed again. "I'm sorry I stepped on you both."

"Nonsense," the older girl chuckled, "both of you and Jihoon-oppa been postponed the marriage for a year and finally last week you guys officially tied the knot. I'm so happy for you."

"Congratulations, Nako. Sorry I couldn't make it to your wedding."

"It's fine, Oppa. You went through trouble to got me a gift. I couldn't thank you enough."

"It's never a problem if it's for my little sister." He patted Nako's head for a second, then retreated. The younger smiled at him.

"Aw, seeing you guys, I realize that I missed us hanging out like this," Yena wiped her nonexistence tears and that earned her their sheepish laugh. She turned her attention to the backpack on the floor.

"By the way, Oppa," she started, "what's with your backpack? Are you planning to stay long?"

"Yes," he answered, "to expand my business. And for the time being, I'll be your neighbor, Yena."

"Huh?"

A grin played in his now mature and handsome face. "I'll be staying for Sungmin-hyung from today onward."

.

.

.