Chapter 16

GirlBendy Pov

'I guess it's just Mr. Doodle and Thomas left on the good team. I hope our friends forgive us after this is all done. Well... That's if we get to see them as ghosts.'   "I wonder who's left on the Evil team." Mr. Doodle said. "Same here." Lavender said. "Well maybe it could be Thomas. Since you and Lavender are both survivors." I say even though I know that Lavender is the murderer. I didn't want Mr. Doodle to have any suspicion on me so I just acted and played along with it. I did feel bad for him. He's such a great friend and betraying him at the end with Lavender would absolutely break him. I sadly had no choice though.  All I had to do was to check Thomas for his role and tell Lavender about it. If he's on the Evil Team, we vote out Mr. Doodle but, if he's on the Good Team, we vote him out then Mr. Doodle. It was pretty silent in the main room. Thomas was on the couch, probably thinking about stuff, and us three were just sitting on the hard ice cold floor. The lights started flickering and everyone looked up at the ceiling. The lights then went out. The list appeared again at I tapped Thomas's name.

Lavender Pov

I tapped on Thomas's name and then the list disappeared. Moments later, the lights turned back on. I looked to where Thomas was and Thomas wasn't there. Just like how I hoped. 'Alright. He should most likely be dead and now all we have to do is vote out Mr. Doodle.'   "It appears that two people have died. Reginald died by the clown. Their body is nowhere in sight in the mansion and Thomas was murdered by the murderer. Their head was sliced off and the body was hung. Anyways, since it's just the three of you left, you will start voting now. Here's your paper and pencil." We all got handed a piece of paper and a pencil. "Wait. If Lavender and I are on the Good Team, you are the last person on the Evil Team!" Mr. Doodle said, pointing at GirlBendy. 'Sh*t. I didn't plan on this happening. I guess I have to act now.'   "Is it true? Are you the last person on the Evil Team alive?" I asked GirlBendy. GirlBendy looked at me, shocked. Her face then turned into a bit anger. "It's Lavender! She's the murderer! Vote her out and we can win!" GirlBendy blurted out. 'You f*cking betrayer.'   "It's not me! I told Mr. Doodle that I'm a survivor in the beginning of the game!" I say. "You're just a liar!"  "I'm not! Believe me, Mr. Doodle! I'm not the murderer! Please!" I say to Mr. Doodle. He looked a bit scared. I looked at him and said, "Please... Vote her out. If we do, we'll win!" GirlBendy was already writing on her paper and Mr. Doodle and I started to do the same as well writing GirlBendy on it. We all put our papers in the box and then the box disappeared. A minute later, the speaker came back.  "The person being voted out will be..."

Haha! Cliffhanger! I'm so mean  > : )   I wonder who'll be voted out.  Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter and have a good day/afternoon/night meh fellow hoomanz! 💜