Car ride

"I'm tired of you talking to me like I'm your bitch L. Y'know I can easily beat your ass right?"

"Mhmmmm if that was the case how come you didn't beat my ass? And why didn't you punch me when I was 2 inches away from your face hmm? I'll like to know"

"..."

"Exactly, now shut up or go to sleep. Your annoying."

~y/n's pov~

Did he really just call me annoying? Honestly I don't care but if he thinks I'm annoying then let's see what he calls me when I slap his thigh. HA! Or even if I act soft and make him rub mine, I don't know if I should tease him or minpulate him.

Eh I might do both since this is a pretty long ride, I might as well have some fun before we get there.

~ Preasent time ~

After planning some fun tricks in your head, you smirk which kind of broke your cover, luckily L didn't notice. It was your time to shine.

"Heyyyyyy L"

"What?"

"Quick question...Do you still hate human lovable contact?"

"Yeah why?"

"Um no reason"

"Don't do anything dumb y/n I don't have the time"

"Trust me I won't....yet"

L parked on the side of the freeway and looked at you with a death stare.

"What do you mean yet? I already told you I don't have time for all that touchy touchy shit y/n"

"Your hella boring y'know that?"

"Yeah I do and I honestly don't care"

"You know what.. Nevermind"

"What? If you wanted a kiss you could've just said that...Now do you want a kiss from me? Hm?"

"Fuck it, why not"

You grabbed a hand full of L's face and brought his face to yours, kissing him. His eyes was wide open in shock. He soon pulled back just staring at you, you started to smile wiping your mouth.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR!???"

"Your the dumbass who asked. So I answered. And gave." you said while laughing.

"Your right..You got your kiss now leave me alone"

L was getting ready to get back on the road. Untill you slaped his thigh...(did you rlly think I forgot? Nuh uh shawty)

"What the Fuck. Do you really want to fight me? Why did you hit my thigh y/n"

Right before you were about to say something he interrupted you.

"Get in the back seat NOW! Right now, your fucking destracting me. We need to get back on the road and make it there by 6pm. Get your ass in the back seat and be quiet, I don't want to hear anything coming from you."