Waking up

You eventually woke up looking confused not knowing where you guys are. L is still sleeping but somehow he's upside down... so you just get up and out the car to take a look at this weird destination. There's almost close to nothing in site but this large tall building that can go up for floors and floors. You slowly enter the building without L knowing he's gonna be pissed but ... you didn't care, you walk into the door to see no one at the entry desk.

"Hmm weird"
You said with a weird expression on your face.
Out of nowhere you hear clicking nosies; quiet but noticeable clicking noises.
*click click click click*
You get curious and follow the noises leading up to opening a hugeee door. Peaking through the door to no surprise there's a huge room BUT there's a fine guy sitting at a desk.
Knowing you to be a quote on quote "flirt" you sneak up behind him carefully placing your hands on his shoulders saying-
"And who might you be?"
He freezes but weirdly relaxes and sits back and places his hands on his crotch in a X position; slowly spinning his chair. You walk backwards confused.
...
The handsome man with now a smirk on his face is facing you, with his glasses and slicked hair and rings and a built up bod. he's like the whole package,
He stares you up and down slowly.

And says

"So you're telling me you walked into MY building that I built with my bare ass hands, walked into MY office with your nasty ass shoes and touched MY brand new suit with your filthy ass hands and have the audacity to ask me who I am?? That's kind of embarrassing on your behalf"
with a smirk on his face.

Right before you can say anything  L is already leaning in the door way laughing his ass off.
"You can't charm this man he's a geek good luck tho pfft- BAHAH"
You just stand there in embarrassment like "🧍‍♀️👩‍🦯".

L walks smooth passed you and goes straight to the man.
"It's been a hell of a long time huh?"

"Sure"

*smh*
"Anywho y/n this is a friend of mine I guess we work on cases together, well used to"

"Yeah used to; what are you two doing here anyways"

"Theres a new killer on the loose but he's different; he can kill you by the identification of your face"

"Face recognition eh? Sounds like bullshit has to be IP address or school or government ID it can't be the identification of your face it's impossible"

"Well so far that's what we got, but to be honest you're right because scientifically speaking it's impossible to transplant the facial of a human being without a good recognition or drawing on some sort of platform"

You sit there confused.

"Oh in your language it's sit the hell down y/n."

You sit down quietly but have a small attitude.

"I'm telling you all I've got so far man it's not the best but it's better than nothing"

"I understand I'll find out more myself L thanks for the info , get your girl in check tho and get the fuck outta here"

"Cmon y/n let's go"

You guys go back to the car and sit down in silence.

"Do me a favor and give me your phone I need it for something real quick"

"No it's my ph-"

"Give me your phone and stop with the bs"

You give him your phone.

Y/n'a point of view

This is kinda hard to deal with, we can die any second and we don't know who the killer is and we're secretly talking about it and working on it and speaking on it and we don't know who or what is watching idk if there's a camera in here idk if I could trust anyone idk if I could trust L like idk what to think they barely have any information about anything and this shit is stressing me out idk what to do what if I just leave? Just leave? Yeah just get out this car now and run and hope for the best idk if I'm a burden if I'm useless L might send me off I might get killed by this man he might be the killer I don't know what to believe SHIT SHIT SHIT what do I do what do I do idk what to do.

Now L is walking me out to his car what if he's planning to kill me off idk what to do I have to make it non obvious that I'm anxious FUCK FUCK FUCK what do I do idk what to do.. do I scream? Scream!? Yes scream
Are you dumb? No are you dumb??!??
no I'm not dumb FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!! I have to do something shit this is embarrassing he's looking at me what does he want what does he want what does he want
FUCK

"Give me your phone I need it for something real quick"

What why does he want my phone wtf it's my phone.

"No it's my ph-"

It's quiet shit I can't hear he's talking but I can't hear it's making me mad fuck I'll just give him my phone.

"Thanks"

What is he doing on my phone is he searching it?? Is he texting someone? What is he doing on my phone idk what he's doing on my phone idk why I'm so anxious I wasn't like this earlier it makes no sense idk what's wrong with me I should speak I should talk I should I-

"What the fuck are you doing with my phone!!"

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT I DIDN'T MEAN TO YELL.

"relax I'm just trying to find a hotel"

"Oh.. a hotel"

"Yeah.."

I did all that for nothing oh gosh I'm so weird why am I overthinking so much.

Out of pov

L starts driving while your still worried about yourself. You zone out multiple times on the way there steady in fear of what can happen and overthinking.
You guys pull up to a fancy building; L faces to look at you.

"Y:n we have no clothes with us I understand that but we have to take a shower I hate being dirty you know? You're hoping in first because.. you stink. Also we're staying here for further notice, I'm leaving that other guy to find out more info once he does then we'll go back there understand? Keep a low profile at all times and please be quiet until we get into the room. Oh yeah and since we have no clothes we're sleeping in ropes okay? Alright. Come on"

"Okay L"

L does the check in blah blah you guys go in the room blah blah blah.

"Why is there one bed?"

" oh I might've got it for my own benefit to not give u an option of sleeping with me or not so I can laugh at you"

"Not funny"

"It will be. Get in the shower u stink I'll meet you in there"

——————————————

Hi guys it's been a while and by a while I mean almost a whole year um 😭 I might've kinda felt like this series was slipping until I literally just signed back into this acc today so yeah thank you for that and I'll make more chapters soon.

Thank you guys for the support I mean it.

Words:1256