Part 6 - Last Friday night...

Friday 30 August 2002

Today had been really chill. Mostly cause I didn't have any classes with Alex. I had history with Jamie and Katie. Nothing special. Just Katie who couldn't take her eyes off Jamie the whole time. Unfortunately for her Jamie was too caught up in a conversation with a girl who had her breast up to her chin to notice Katie looking at him. Next class was science with Katie. The teacher wouldn't stop telling jokes and I loved every bit of it. I did sit alone in that class just cause Katie was talking to some of her friends. I didn't mind it really. Me and Katie were just class mates anyways, so I couldn't really border to give a fuck anyways. Then math came around where we had to submit our assignments we made earlier this week. The teacher said we would first get feedback when we got back next week. 

I was getting ready in my room while listening to Queen. "Another one bites the dust" came on and I was swinging my hips from side to side. Then my mother came in and ruined it.

"Shut it off, I am working!" She yelled into my face. 

"I was just having some fun" I said.

"You are so selfish! You only think about yourself! Do you even appreciate the things I do for you! I have done so much for you and you just take it for granted. I make sure there is food on the table" She really snapped at me this time. 

"I don't take it for granted, the only thing you give me is stuff you buy with your money!" I yelled into her face. She then slapped my chin. That was the first time she had ever hit me. 

"I sometimes wished I never had you" My mother said, turned the volume down and went back to work. My chin stung. 'you are not gonna cry, you are not gonna cry...' was what I kept saying to myself. I swallowed the lump in my throat and went back to getting ready. 

I wore a pretty scandalous red top. It pushed my breast up in all the right places. It was an open back with only strings holding it together. I wore white and black checkered flare out pants. They were really stretchy and comfy. To match the top I made a red eyeliner. I put on my low platform doc martens and grabbed my bag. Just as I was about to unlock the front door my mother raised her voice behind me.

"And where do you think you are going in that outfit? You look like a slut" She said eyeing me up and down.

"I'm going to a party" 

"Well not in that outfit"

"Yes mum, I'm going now"

"Don't you dare come back tonight, I can't even look at you this moment" She said. I just walked out. I needed to forget about all my problems for awhile. Anddddd what better way to do that with then alcohol. Perfect solution. 

When I got there the place was packed with people. Some people were dancing, people making out, people playing drinking games. I went straight to the kitchen. I poured myself a drink of Malibu with coconut and Barcardi rum mixed with sprite. Definitely an interesting combination, but I didn't have time to enjoy it before it all went down my throat. 

"Somebody is thirsty" A familiar voice said. If I tell you that this voice is the voice of one of the people I hate the most in the would, can you then guess who?

"Alex I had just hoped for once I could last a day with out you, but you apparently can't get enough of me" I said turning around.

"How sweet you actually think I give one single fuck about you" Alex said with a mocking voice.

"Can't you just stay the fuck away for me for one night" 

"If you say the magic word I will" Alex said with a smirk.