4 Years Later

It's been 4 years since Izuku, or as his new name Deku, had ben kidnapped. He was now eight years old, and today was the day the experiment was finished. "Is it finally done?" AFO asks, walking up to stand next to Doctor, who stared at Izuku in the tank. "Yes! It is finally complete! Now all he needs is for you to give him the power you desired for him to have." Doctor explains to him, and releases Deku. He drains the green liquid and brought Izuku out, unhooking him from all of the wires.

He was stitched up and then was dried off. Izuku slowly opened his eyes and stands up, looking at AFO. He didn't have a single hint of emotion or expression on his blank face, and his left eye was now a deep black color. AFO places his hand on the side of Izuku's face and a red aura surrounded them. Izuku winces from the quirk that was being put into him. At last, he finished, and Deku now had his new quirk. When AFO removed his hand, Deku now had a forever print of his hand on the side of his face.

Deku's Quirk:Perfect Pitch
When he uses this quirk, he can make himself scream as loud as he want, but only scream. Due to this, he can deaf someone, or can make it so when he screams at someone, they become under his control. He can even scream so loudly that someone's head can explode. Like Present Mic's quirk but slightly different.

Once Deku got this quirk, he got scared again as he was now able to show emotion. He panicked and tries getting away from them. "S-stop.." he begs but as AFO took a step towards him, Deku gets really scared and screeches, activating his quirk without him knowing. It hurt Doctor's and AFO's ears but didn't effect Deku. That's when the door busts open and Deku stop, as police and pro heroes busted in. A warp gate opened which allowed the villains to escape, but AFO couldn't reach Deku and had to leave him behind.

The police help Deku out and send him off to the hospital immediately.

At the hospital..

Deku sat up in his hospital bed and stared out the window at nothing, a blank look on his face. Bandages were wrapped around his chest, arms, and legs. Deku daydreamed away to the blue sky just outside his window. So that's what the sky looks like. Deku thinks to himself, when the door opens. Deku looks over, his black eye gazing over at the nurse who just walked in. She had short blonde hair and light blue eyes. "Good morning, Izuku. Did you sleep well?" She asks sweetly, carrying a tray of what looked like food.

"It's Deku, and I'm fine." Deku reminds her before looking back out his window. The nurse sighs but keeps smiling, and places the tray down on the bed tray that went across Deku's lap. He looked down at the eggs and bacon and glass of milk to the side. Then of course chopsticks. "Well, do you need anything else? Do your injuries hurt or anything?" The nurse asks him but he shakes his head no. "I know last night was quite crazy. With the bombarding of questions and bandages. But I promise you are safe now." The nurse tells him but Deku just takes a bite of his food.

The nurse then left for Deku to finish eating his food, and to leave him to his own thoughts. Am I safe? Am I actually safe? Or is he still here? What if this is just an illusion..? Although it feels real.. Deku thinks to himself as he continued to eat his food. Once he finished, he went back to looking out the window. Then the nurse shortly came back and took the tray to the counter. "Alright, now I'm going to gently remove your bandages to check on your wounds. Ok?" She tells him sweetly and he nods. The nurse then removed them and he looks down at his arms and legs that had leftover scars.

Then the bandage that was covering his mark from AFO's hand was removed. The nurse threw the bandages away then she went out the door, when a woman with green hair walks in and her face lit up. "Izuku! My baby!" She says cheerfully running over to his side and sat in the chair next to his bed. "....Mom?" Deku asks and she nods. "I'm overjoyed that you're back with me! I was so worried about you! But now you're back!!" She say happily as she gently held his left hand. "I've missed you so much Izuku." She adds. And for once, Deku didn't mind being called Izuku, probably because it was his mother. But anyone else he didn't want that.

"Mom.. will I be able to come home soon?" Deku asks her but she shrugs. "I don't know. Whenever the doctor thinks you're healthy and mentally stable. But for now, I promise I'll visit as much as I can." Inko explains to him and he lightly nods.

That night...

Deku tries getting to sleep but couldn't. He could barely get comfortable. Ugh.. Hospital beds are awful. They take care of patients but the beds are never comfy. Not to mention I still don't feel like I'm free. I just want to go home. The next morning though, a gentle knock came at Deku's hospital room door which wakes him up. He looks over and the doctor walks in with a clipboard. "Good morning Izu-Deku." The doctor says so that Deku wouldn't correct him. Deku doesn't say anything as the doctor walked over and sat down in the chair beside his bed and Deku looks at him.

"Well, I got great news! You get to go home today." The doctor tells him, which made Deku's different colored eyes light up. "Wait really??" He asks and the doctor nods. "You've been pretty stable. And now that we and the police all have the information we need, you're free to go home to your mother! After you take this test." The doctor explains before placing a paper and pencil in front of him on his bed tray. Deku looks down at it. "But why?" He asks gazing back over at the doctor.

"Just to see where your level of education is, considering you were taken at age 4. But after that, you'll be sent on your way!" The doctor tells him and Deku just nods looking back at it. "I'll leave you to that." The doctor says before getting up and walking out of his room. So I'm finally going home. Right after this test. Alright. Doesn't seem too hard. Deku thinks to himself and gets to work on it.

Meanwhile at the police station...

Tsukoichi stared down at the paper with a sigh. That's when All Might enters his office. "Working this early in the morning, Tsukoichi?" All Might asks, in his skinny form at the moment as he walked over to his desk. "It's this case file of the kid we recently rescued." Tsukoichi tells him. "The one who got kidnapped years ago?"
"Yes."
"May I have a look?" All Might asks and he nods handing the paper to him. All Might reads it.

Izuku Midoriya
Age 8
Quirk:Perfect Pitch
Notes:
•Recently is making people call him by the name "Deku" except for his mother
•Was quirk less before he got kidnapped
•Found multiple strange scars and a mark on the side of his face where All For One grabbed to give him the quirk
•Left eye changed to the color black
•Strange kinds of cells and other materials found in his bloodstream

"Do we know where All For One is now?" All Might asks with hope in his voice, giving the paper back to his friend. "Nope. No luck. And the boy is still too traumatized to give us anymore clues so nothing to go off there. This is just a strange case." Tsukoichi explains not making eye contact. "Well, what are the kinds of cells and other materials found in his bloodstream?" All Might asks but his friend shrugs. "We don't know. Forensics doesn't know and neither do the doctors or nurses. Saying they've never seen anything like this. Not to mention he was taken at age 4 yet is on a collage level of intellect."

All Might thinks to himself.

What in the world is he up to?