Chapter 11: Senorita - Ooh, la, la, la!!

(Mature Language 18 +; MATURE CHAPTER 18++; Song Recommendation Media Panel Above)

** 4 YEARS BACK **

Parking the bike in the garage, he got off the bike with a super happy smile playing on his face while she stood there biting her lip feeling shy.

Thinking how they were going to take such a huge step and become one in every sense brought a dash of pink on her cheeks.

While she stood there lost in her thoughts, he turned around and cupped her face in his large palms. Sticking his forehead with hers, he shot her a sweet smile and asked, "Baby, we don't have to do this if you don't want to."

Even though it was love at first sight in their case, he still wanted to make sure if she was really ready and if this is what she truly wanted.

Placing her soft delicate fingers on his lips, she looked deep into his blue grey eyes and said, "I wouldn't have come all along if I wasn't ready. But if you don't want to then I will understand."

If his heart danced in joy hearing her first set of words then his eyebrows shot up hearing her next set of words.

Pressing her cheeks gently he looked at her sweet little lips that were curled in a cute little 'o' still coated with the dull pink lip gloss, he spoke, "Are you kidding woman? I am dying to make love to you. I want this with you and only you. I want to make you mine in every sense."

As a series of spicy sweet tingles coursed through her delicate body, he shot her a wide toothy smile and picked her up in his arms as if she was his bride saying, "You're breathtakingly beautiful senorita."

"You know something Blaze?" She asked running her fingers through his thick hair while he shot her a naughty smirk and asked, "What?"

"I love it when you call me Senorita!" She whispered averting her gaze on his chest while he chuckled and teased her in a husky whisper, "Ooh la la la!"

Hunching a little he dipped his head for a hot and scorching kiss under the moonlight as if signing the deal of their lifetime while she simply reciprocated to all the told and untold promises.

* * *

With her still in his arms and lost in their kisses, he made his way towards his room mechanically. Now that they were ready, he didn't want her to stay away from him in a different room. He made a mental note to get all her things in his room first thing in the morning because; they had some extremely urgent matters to handle.

Very, very urgent!!

Stepping inside, he pushed the door softly with his leg but couldn't latch the door considering his hands were busy carrying her delicate frame. He couldn't count on her because she was feverishly lost in his earth shattering kisses and was busy embracing him more towards her.

A soft smile broke on his face seeing her go this horny with desire and he was glad they both were sailing in the same boat without any second thoughts.

With blood rushing all through their hot bodies and horny minds, they kissed each other in absolute hunger.

Yes, their kisses were no longer soft or moderately passionate. They were urgent and screamed pure passion, need, hunger, desire, lust and most of all they screamed; love.

Their hearts let out an excited squeal knowing they won't be disturbed by anyone; neither their sane frame of minds nor anyone else. And this little fact took them on the next level of crazy hunger which only their horny bodies could relate to.