Chapter 31: Who is Cole Robinson?

(Mature Language 18 +)

** PRESENT **

"Good Morning!" Cole greeted in a sharp tone standing at the door with a playful smirk playing on his face while Blaze bit his lower lip and disposed off the cigarette butt in the ashtray saying, "Very good morning. Come on in."

"Thanks buddy."

As this huge built man entered the room in crisp steps, Blaze relaxed a little in his chair with a small smile playing on his well crafted face. Cole and Blaze became good friends in Miami after Ora had left him. And since then, their friendship kept blooming with each passing day.

"Take a seat. Ora will be here in a few minutes." Blaze said crossing his arms across his chest while Cole gave him a wide smile saying, "No problem. There is no hurry. I have whole day."

Taking off his glasses and setting them on the table, Cole smirked and scrunched his nose playfully saying, "I feel like having some freshly brewed coffee with those homemade wonderful orange zest cookies."

As he wiggled his eyebrows up and down shamelessly, Blaze rolled his eyes saying, "You f*****! Stop hitting on my staff."

"You blind f*****, I am not hitting on your staff. I am just interested in one woman. In fact I really like her." Cole stated rubbing his chest with the same naughty smirk intact on his face thinking about Jasmine.

Yes! He had a 'special' feeling for her. She is one of the maids at Anderson mansion and is a very lovely woman. Since the day he had seen her, his heart always galloped like a crazy horse.

Of course Blaze was not an innocent man. He clearly knew what his friend was trying to say. Rather, he knew about who his friend was talking about.

As if his little wish was heard, Jasmine stepped in the study with a tray in her hands. She brought freshly brewed coffee and a plate of orange zest cookies for this 'special' guest. Of course it is needless to say that she had heard each and every word that left Cole's mouth and that dash of pink on her cheeks spoke volumes about the condition of her sweet little heart.

Knowing she was under spotlight; courtesy: Cole; she gulped a little and made her way towards the table in slow steps. As she placed the tray on the table without even lifting her head, Cole greeted her with a naughty cheeky grin playing on his face, "Good morning Jasmine!"

Considering her boss was right here, she simple ignored that naughtiness in Cole's tone and greeted him back with a soft smile playing on her face, "Good Morning Mr. Robinson."

Thinking he would tone down his shamelessness and spare her, she heaved a deep sigh but who was she kidding?

"I am so glad that you still remember how much I 'love' these cookies." Cole said laying an extra stress on the word 'love' with the same naughty smirk playing on his face while Blaze threw his head back in absolute irritation. Jasmine's eyes had nearly popped out of their sockets seeing how openly this shameless man was flirting with her.

This man had to put her under spotlight 'again'. Of course to say that she cursed him in her mind for being this shameless would be such an understatement. But more than that, she wanted to hit herself for giving this man a chance to embarrass her in the first place.

And even before his friend could flirt with this poor girl again, Blaze cleared his throat and said, "Jasmine, you can go now. And please ask Ora to meet me in my study."

Heaving a sigh of relief, she nodded her head and rushed out of the room while Cole chuckled seeing her behaviour.

"You shameless a**!" Blaze cursed gritting his teeth while Cole rolled his eyes saying, "What? She loves me dude!"