Chapter 14: 5 finger hand print!

(Mature Language 18 +)

** 4 YEARS BACK **

"Hi Blaze! Long time, no see?" Julie asked in a sugary sweet tone dripping with sarcasm while curling her shiny red hair on her slender index finger.

Of course, he was shocked to see this woman here. One look at her and all the pent up anger coursed right through his entire being as her cruel and selfish behaviour flashed in his mind.

But knowing if he raised his tone, they might draw attention, he stepped forward a little and hissed, "What the f*** are you doing here Julie?"

But little did he know that Ora had already caught his attention!

"Hmmm? What's wrong? You don't look very happy seeing me here." Julie asked with a fake pout playing on her face while he clicked his tongue and barged towards her like an angry bull.

Curling his fingers over her right arm, he dragged her away towards his cabin outside the hall before they caught anyone's attention.

Once they were out of the hall where everyone was doing exercises, he pointed his index finger at the glass door and hissed, "There's the door in case you have turned blind. See yourself out and never ever bother to come back again."

But, did this shameless woman care?

Nope!

"Mmmm! That's really bad Blaze. You know you shouldn't talk to me like that. Especially, for the sake of our 'love', you can't treat me like this. You can't drag me out of your own gym. Come on!"

Julie said in a snarky tone with a wicked smile playing on her face and crossed her arms across her chest while her hawk like gaze was still stuck on his perfectly well crafted face.

"Love? Huh! That's quite surprising coming from you." He scoffed and said shrugging his shoulders while Julie eyed him head to toe and stated, "But you did love me with all your little heart. That's the truth and you can't deny that."

"That's one of the biggest and horrible mistakes of my life. I wish I could take back that unfortunate phase of my life." He hissed with fire oozing out from his eyes but the shameless woman in front of him simply giggled cupping her mouth with her soft slender palm.

"Awwww! Come on Blaze. Don't be so hard on yourself. We both know what a good man you are. And what a great kisser you are." She said in an overly flirty tone and bit her lip like a desperate 'needy' woman while he cursed himself for falling for such a shameless woman in the past.

As his nostrils flared, he crinkled his eyes and took a step further. Raising his index finger at her, he warned her in a stern tone, "You are a disgusting woman and I hate myself for being with you."

"Well, I have no interest in your feelings, but yes, I am here for a reason." She said in a nonchalant tone and rolled her eyes while he narrowed his eyes into thin slits in absolute disgust as she showed him the huge sparkling rock on her ring finger asking, "You see this? Isn't it pretty?"

Of course the sparkling diamond on her finger told him the real story and he felt pity for the poor man who got engaged to her and fell in her vicious trap.

Crossing his arms across his chest, he eyed her from head to toe in disgust and shook his head saying, "Oh that poor guy. I pity him."

But was she going to tone it down?

No!

She gave her own sick theory. Cupping her mouth with her slender palm, she giggled and pointed out, "You silly Blaze. Stop lying. You don't pity him. You envy him. You are jealous of him."