just like you

We were walking back to camp and I was walking with pan while chloe and felix had a chat infront of us . '' so why did you kill those girls '' pan asked looking down at his dagger that was figiting around in his hand '' I was supposed to kill them the night that I decided to join your camp and I forgot so I thought I would use them as an example and still get to kill them so its a win win '' you said looking straight ahead were chloe and felix were and you could tell that chloe has a crush on felix and felix has a crush on chloe too I know this because the was that they stair at each other is really gross but I guess chloe is a nice girl who loves kids and one day will be an amazing mum but I would be the cool aunt who teaches the kids how to use a sword and how to throw knifes at a young age , chloe deserves a guy like felix well its the only guy she has seen in sentries but me I have been pranking pan and have been having stict discutions with him like always I had finally been snapped out of my thoughts by pan saying something which I could barely hear '' what ? '' I say shaking my head a bit '' was you deep in thought or something '' he said laughing at me '' haha really funny '' I said while crossing my arms and rolling my eyes and then walking back into camp I walked into the cabin I shared with pan and shut the door with a slam and plopped down on the bed with a huff and my arms still covering my chest . A few seconds later pan walks in with anger spread on his face you jump up from your seat and walk to the top of the bed and sit down with your knees covering your chest as peter walks towards you with a full face of anger '' whats wrong with you '' you said raising an eyebrow '' whats wrong with you alexa '' he said and sat next to you all the anger leaving his face you put your head on your knees and peter put his head in the crook of your neck he plants a kiss on your neck and starts sucking on the same spot leaving a love bite / hickey you quickly moved your head of your knees peter copying to make sure his head stays in the crook of your neck '' Im fine pan ok '' you said turning your head towards him as his head leaves the crook of your neck and pecks your jaw '' do you think this is weird ? you know because I only just got here and were not together '' you say glaring at him '' no , its not weird '' you got of the bed and walked out the door and sat next to chloe and felix you sat there deep in thought until pan shouted '' BOYS '' everyone who was sat on a log sat up even the lost girls and so did you . '' before we eat who wants to fight '' pan shouted all the lost boys and girls cheered you walked over to pan and asked who you are fighting against '' your fighting felix '' you turned around and walked over to felix '' so felix do you want to use weapons or your hands '' you said to him with your hand on your hip . You and felix got in position as everyone cicled around you . felix tries to punch the left side of your face he misses you do a fake punch to the face and use your other to actually hit his face , a few minutes later you have felix in a head lock and throw him on the floor and everyone cheers as you go and help felix up . you and felix walked straight past peter and the lost boys and girls as if they were ghost and you sat on a log by the fire and started to talk about how they learnt all there moves . later that night the boys came back from hunting as us girls finished sharpening all the weapons then everyone started dancing around the fire except me , felix , chloe and pan pan started to walk over to you after playing his pan flout he pulled you up of the log with your hand and dragged you to your cabin that you share . you got in the cabin and peter pushed you against the wall and kissed you passionately you wrapped your legs around his waist he started to kiss down your neck as he found your sweet spot and started to suck it leaving a love bite . pan walked over to the bed and layed you down on it with him on top of you . ok im gonna leave that here on this page so you can think of what happens in '' the scene '' you know IT ok that sounds so weird ok .