chapter 2 welcome

Alexa ignores his question and she walks over to chloe .

'' hey chloe can I talk to you in here ''

'' yeah sure ''

Alexa pulls chloe into her cabin and tells her about moving into peters camp Alexa hated the idea but it was kind of boring in the dark part of neverland were peters camp is theres pirates and lost boys and animals and plants and waterfalls . Alexa and chloe walk out the cabin Alexa walks out after chloe with a strait face and her arms crossed and she walks over to peter and tells him the news Alexa told the campers and they started packing having help from my lost boys and Alexa had already packed her things .

PETERS POVS

wow this camp is beautiful it looks just like our camp just darker and more shaded .

I was quickly snapped out my thoughts when I heard a door slam jeez whos mad then everyone freezes , then she walks out her beautiful shining blonde and pink hair flotting in the air as she walked down the steps and stood at the bottom with a strait face and her arm crossed and all her lost girls looked at her with a strait face and heads held high she circles around them and then walks up to ,me and says ''what are you doing on my side peter '' she says giving me a full on death stare we have never really gotten on with each other but she is just so beautiful to stare at I could could look at her forever .

Then one of my lost boys who was around the age of 6 said '' oh this girl is just like peter '' she gives him a death stare her eyes went read when she opened them again she walked over to the fire picked a sword up and sneakly creeped behind the 6 year old kid and stabbed him in the chest from behind then chloe the second in command over here calmly said '' what was that for '' she said with her head to the side and Alexa answer with '' because '' with a I don't really care look on her face and she kicked the little boy some more and lots more blood came streaming out '' because what Alexa '' chloe says to her calmly '' because he said I was just like peter '' everyone gasped and I just looked at her with a bit of shock she just looked at me and rolled her eyes and looked away .

ALEXAS POVS

We grab our things and I quickly run into my cabin grabbing my wwe belt [ it will be on the picture on the next slide ] and you quickly run back out and stand next to chloe which was a the front with peter and felix .

'' so how long does it take to get to your camp '' I say with a hand on my hip and holding my belt with the other .

'' not long love '' peter says putting a hand on your waist and pulling you closer to him.

" good " you say and move peter hand and step away from him and stand next to Felix .

......................................................................
You make it back to peters camp all the lost girls sit around the fire with the lost boys laughing and playing .

" hey , peter where's my room " you say before he walks of into a small wooden cabin .

" you will be staying in my cabin and Chloe can stay in Felix's cabin and the lost girls can share with the lost boys " he says grinning and has a huge smile on his face but you ignore it and walk past him on the steps and walk in and wow its massive it has a bathroom a huge double bed and a desk full of books and a bookshelf .
You put your belt on the desk and go and sit on the end of the bed while peter goes over to his bathroom and comes out with no top on so you get up and leave and sit next to Felix because Chloe was with one of the older lost boys called josh . Josh had mouse brown hair that was puffy at the front and has hazel eyes and is really tall ( its josh Richards if you don't know who he is search on Google )
" oh , is Felix jealous " you say and nudge his arm and he was gob smacked and turned to face you .
" I'm not jealous " he says and shows a small grin and let's his ips fall back into a sad and miserable emotion .
" oh really "
" yes really "
" ok "
" so what you doing now " he asks
" talking to you " I said and rolled my eyes sarcastically.
Then peter walks into camp from in the woods and everyone stools what there going even my lost girls how dare they disoba me like that and they all also broke my number one rule rule 1 : don't listen to peter , and they did listen to him and that makes me furias ( well we get this now ) .
You stand up and walk over to peter
"what the hell are you doing " u basically yell at him .
"what am I not aloud to go for walks in my woods now " he said crossing his arms over his chest and raising an eye brow .
" no I mean everytime you walk into camp everyone stops what there doing including my lost girls and I hate it when my lost girls listen to you peter " you say and point at his chest and then once you finish you look around and see all the lost girls all mortified for there lives and that made you grin .
"whats so funny Alexa " peter Said and I turn back around to face him
" just that some of my lost girls are gonna die today and you know what makes it more funny is that when there dead I will just laugh at them and feed the remaining of there body's to the mermaids " you said with an evil side grin and dark eyes