Moving in

Jungkook's POV

It's been two months since Jimin and I started dating. I will admit I do get more distracted while working because I'm always thinking about him, but I love him...more than anything in the world.
Right now Jimin is getting ready for work. I'm sitting in the living room of his apartment waiting for him. Since we started dating, we have stayed over at each other's places. One night he's with me the other I'm with him. I was looking at my phone, Yoongi told me that recently we were robbed. Someone took our new stock of weapons. I honestly didn't really care because those weapons were just extra we ordered.
As I continue to look through my phone, I saw Jimin walking up to me.
"Hey kookie, I'm going to work. See you later okay!" He blew a kiss at me before walking up to the door.
"Do you have to leave?"
"Yes kookie, I need to work so I could pay the rent!"
"Then why don't you move in with me! It'll be easier! You won't spend money and you get to spend every day with your boyfriend.
"Hahaha, that sounds fun, but I'll need help packing!"
"So...does that mean yes?"
"Yes Kookie, I would love to move in with you." I ran to him and lifted him and spun him around.
"Don't worry baby! I'll make sure everything is packed! So when you get back I can just drive you to our new home!"
"Hahaha, thank you bunny...Now I really have to go before I'm late, again!"
"But you're the boss! You-"
"exactly! I need to set a good example for my employees! Now, bye my sweet bunny. I'll see you later, love you."
"I love you too." I placed a small peck on Jimin's lips. He opened the door and before leaving he looked at me and smiled. He went out and then closed the door.
As soon as he left, I ran to his room. I looked for a suitcase so I could put all his things there. Before I started packing, I called Sebastian and told him of my plan.
"So, you want the maids to clean and set up everything at the estate while myself and Sir Jin help you pack and move his things."
"Yes! Thank you, Sabastian!"
"Well, sir I'm only doing my job." I hung up the phone before going to his closet to look at his clothes. Jimin didn't have a lot so maybe after I can take him shopping for new clothes.

Time skip

Jin, Sabastian, and I finished packing and moving all of Jimin's things to the estate. It was now 1:30 p.m, Jimin gets off of work in two hours so I have enough time to go to the estate and drop off my car.
I haven't been to the house in a while because I've been with Jimin at my apartment. And since he's going to move in with me, we might as well move into the estate. But before I went to the estate I should go back to the main house to talk about...him.
I go to the main house and I see Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jin all in the living room.
"Jungkook...we have news..."
"What is it?" I walked closer to them. I'm a bit worried.
"Jimin's father is on the move. He knows Jimin's in Paris and he may be working with another mafia."
"What!? HE KNOWS ABOUT JIMIN!?"
"Is that the only thing that matters!? Jungkook he may be working our enemies! And the only thing you care about is-"
"He is the only thing I care about! We are stronger than any mafia in France, or probably the world! We can defend ourselves! Jimin can't...he-he means the world to me. His father raped him...I don't want Jimin to go through the same thing again so of course he matters most." I looked at them and I saw all of them in shock. Jin on the other hand was looking down. Suddenly he just stood up.
"THAT SON OF BITCH RAPED JIMIN! I SWEAR JUNGKOOK YOU BETTER KILL HIM BEFORE I DO!"
"Believe me that is the plan." Everyone else agreed. Now that I know that he knows where Jimin is, I need to make sure Jimin is safe, I need to make sure that my angel is okay.
"I'm gonna go to his café. I don't feel safe leaving him alone anymore."
"Okay, I'll go with you." Jin got up again and offered to come with me. I said it was okay so he went upstairs to get his phone. He came back downstairs stairs and kissed Namjoon.
"I'll see you later Joonie."
"Alright, see you later princess."
Jin and I went outside to the driveway and got in the car.
"Jungkook...something doesn't feel right..."
"I know...that's why I need to see Jimin."

I'm so sorry I forgot to update again 🤧😭