Talk With Toby.

Edward was shunting in The Coaling plant near Tidmouth, when The Fat Controller arrived. "Edward, I've no assigned Engine, but You seem to be the right Engine for The Job." Said The Fat Controller. "What is it, Sir?" Edward asked. "Knapford, and by extension, Elsbridge need more coal, so I need You to pull the Twenty Two Trucks of coal." The Fat Controller replied "Who Will shunt it, You know I've gotten worse at shunting, remember Tuesday?" Said Edward "I'm Aware, Thomas will come to shunt for You, but since You are stronger, You shall pull the train." The Fat Controller, then left. Suddenly, He heard a whistle He thought He never heard, it was Thomas' whistle. "Hello, Edward!" Thomas peeped. "Oh, hello, uh.." Edward stopped for a second, then continued. "Thomas! How have You been?" "I've been really nice, thanks for asking." Thomas replied. "Best to start shunting the trucks." Thomas continued. Edward pondered for a minute, before remembering The Fat Controller has assigned Him to shunt the cars. "Oh, right." Edward puffed into the siding waiting for them to be loaded. Almost ten minutes later, all the cars were ready to go. "Goodbye Edward!" Thomas whistled. Edward blew His whistle. "Goodbye!". As Edward journeyed to Knapford, He saw the green grass, and smiled. When He arrived, Tony was in the yard, He was returning up to Tidmouth, as it was still 9:00 in the morning. Edward started to speak with Toby, as eleven of The Trucks were unloaded into the bunkers of coal. "Toby, You are old, is it normal for old Engines to lose their memory?" Edward asked "Why, yes it is!" "Sometimes, I forget I've a bell, so when Cows, or Animals are on The Line, they remind Me of the bell." Toby replied. "Oh, thank You, Toby." Edward thought He'd just forgotten, but as He, and Toby continued their talk, Edward kept on thinking. "Will I forget everything?".