Chapter 1 Blackmail

My Prankster Mate

By A. Roberts

Copyright © 2021 by A. Roberts 

All right reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the written permission of the copyright owner except for the use of quotations in a book review.

February 26, 2021 - June 8, 2021 (102 Days)  

Author's Note: It helps the author if you click the little star at the end of every chapter!

Chapter 1 Blackmail

       This is going to be the most epic prank ever and I can feel my wolf's nervous excitement. I've 'borrowed' an unmemorable but slutty black dress, some very forgettable accessories, and some plain black heels from the girl's dorms. I ordered plain brown colored contacts and temporary black hair dye online. I even put on some temporary tattoos. My hair is already dyed black and I used a curling iron, a youtube tutorial, and so much hairspray to get it in a curly twisted updo. I have everything else I need in the duffel bag and I'm sneaking into the human high school where our pack's older wolves go to school. I slip into the restroom near the administrative offices and lock the door to get changed. My wolf's nerves are giving me the jitters!

       My tall heels will disguise my height, the curls and black hair should disguise my hair, and the contacts make my green eyes turn brown. I go overboard on my make-up with a dark smoky eye shadow, too much mascara, and a bright red lipstick but you definitely can't tell it's me. The tattoos I picked and their placement scream tramp! I am going for 'slutty/Valley girl' as a disguise because it makes my wolf happy. I practice in the mirror, swaying my nonexistent hips and pouting my red lips! My wolf falls over laughing at me. This is going to be legendary!

       I make sure my 'borrowed' iPhone is fully charged for the pictures and wait for the dance to be about three-fourths over. Wolves can't normally get drunk but they can get tipsy if they drink enough and this is the best chance I'm going to get. I walk in character down the hall, past the empty ticket table, and into the flashing lights of the dance. I start slowly to build my confidence by dancing up to the Beta's son's best friend. I wait and watch for sixty seconds. He's super tipsy and it only takes me three minutes to get a good selfie of him with his head on my shoulder. Well, it looks like his head is on my shoulder but he's just trying to hear something I said too quietly for even his wolf hearing.

"Hey, pretty girl," he slurs at me.

"Hey, handsome!" I purr back.

       I snapped two more pictures. One is pretty good, it looks like his hand is on my butt! My wolf thinks this is hilarious. Anything to snap her out of her slump, she's been so bummed out lately.

"See you later hot stuff!" I dance away to my next victim.

       This gymnasium looks just like the movies! It reminded me of the prom seen in, "10 Things I Hate About You," but the music was not as good! I spot the Beta's son Jackson and dance my way over. He is a bully and I have been hurt by him so many times but I have pulled off some great pranks against him too! I watch him carefully for sixty seconds. He looks tipsy enough. I cringe internally. I try to dance seductively over to him, emphasis on the word try, my wolf is laughing at me in my mind which is not helping my confidence!

       I decide to add a little tipsy blonde to my slutty act. The stuffed pushup bra is doing its job. Jackson hardly even looks at my face.

"Hey, handsome!" I slur a little and brush imaginary dust off his jacket. I dance my way around him, pulling him along to get better lighting for my photoshoot. He turns willingly following my boobs around. Three quick shots later and I'm back in the crowd. Then one more selfie of just me for fun!