Chapter:4

Then I grew fags and I knew that when I fell mad my eyes turn purple,happy red,sad blue.Its a good thing i still looked the same.Luke drove me home and I asked him is there more vampires,No there are people how know in us and when they know you,then you will die so you need to keep that secret.O well can we bite people,only if you know it is the right person.I'll let you bite Selena so you can't kill her but when you see brood try do leave then they will know.Thank you Luke I'll see you at school.I go to bed and still can't beleve then i went running down stairs more faster then a animle.Then I went back to bed.In the morning I was really exited to se LUKE,all I could think about was being a vampire.Then i told my friend about it.I just went to math class and there was my boyfriend Luke was sent to art class and we were singed together to pretend we were zombies and vampire .We were going to be vampires but we didn't need to do any thing because we were already vampire. It was time to go home and it was prom night.Then I got my hair,nails,dress,all done.Then Luke asked me to dance and Michael asked Selena.We were dancing in till it was 12:00.Then we got a ride home.

skipping the car ride
**********************************************************************************************
So when i got home i wanted to tell my mom who i was [vampire]but then she worry i would bit her even when i'm mad.So when i went to bed i was looking in a mirror but i couldn't see my self when that happen i started to watch tv.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^**********************************************************************************************
so hi i wish know how to write a book like all of you don't forget comment to leave good and tell your friends to follow😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊.