Shopping and Packing for the trip

We went to sleep after two movies. It was 5 am and I woke early with Myra because her phone alarm went off. Myra and I got ready while the rest of the gang was sleeping. After getting ready we secretively went downstairs with paper and pens to make the list of things we need for the New Years' party when we get back from the trip. First, we had a 7 am meeting with a planner who will cover everything by the time I get back. Myra types out the list of persons from our school who we wanted at the party and their addresses from the school principal so their invitations can be in the mailbox.

CONVERSATION BETWEEN US

Me: Myra so, we have an appointment at 7 am with the planner... I am guessing the girls go in one car and parents meet us at the mall with the boys in another car... what do you think?

Myra: Yeah that sounds great, I just have to add three people to the list of invites and print it out.

Me: Ohh let us not forget we need a theme... Should we go to a '20s party?

Myra: Ohhh yes, that is nice

Selena and Ronella came downstairs all dressed even though they look tired...

POV

Me: Morning Sleep head.

Selena and Ronella: Morning what are you doing?

Myra: Planning for the party and getting things ready for our 7 am meeting with the planner.

Me: Yep what Myra said.

Selena: What is the theme? and please don't let Jessica be on that list...

Me: Ewe, no I am never going to invite Jessica, sore subject anyways the theme is 20's.

Selena and Nella: that is nice.

Nella: well it is 6:20 am and we are all dressed so let's get our stuff and our purses to go to the appointment and we should meet your mom and my aunt at the mall with the boys.

Me: You are right. Myra messages the boys and tells them we are meeting them at the mall, I will write a letter to mom and dad...

Me: Marable can you please give this letter to my parents' thanks.

I went up to my room and grab my credit card and keys. On my way to go downstairs, Marable gives us snacks and a cup of to-go coffee. I headed out the door with the girls and into the Jeep. At 6:57 am we reached our destination and had the meeting with the planner the meeting took about 2 hours and 23 minutes to be exact.

POV OF THE CONV

Me: Good morning, we have an appointment with Miss Williams.

Assistant: Ahh, yes you must be Miss Anderson. Miss Williams is expecting you... She is on the third floor, the door to your right. I will let her know that you are coming up.

Me: Thank you.

Knocking on the office door of Miss Williams.

Miss Williams: Hello, Miss Anderson and others come on in.

We walk into the office room and she asked us to sit down.

Me: Thank you, Miss Williams, These are my friend Nella, Myra, and Selena... If you could remember vividly I asked you to plan a high school party for me, but this time it will be a NEW YEAR's Party and we decided that the theme is 20's, we already got the place as you suggested and I am also paying for you to hire someone to deliver the invitations, all you have to do the type up like we agreed on and here is the list of persons we want to come and their address. I am paying you the amount you have asked for which is around 3.2 million for the grand party and so on.

Miss Williams: Yes, I got the decorations ready and so on... I promise you will have a Grand part, Miss Anderson.

Me: I hope so.

Miss Williams showed us how he decorations for the '20s and how everything will go down. I was happy I was leaving my party planning in safe hands. After the meeting, the girls and I headed out and went to the mall around 8:30 I arrived at the mall.

The boys saw us pulling up in the mall and they greeted us, so did my mom and Erik's mom.

POV of the conv

The Boys: There are our wonderful girlfriends and the lovely Nella.

Us: Hi boys.

Mom: How was the meeting.

Me: It was good besides, everything is covered.

Joshua: Well Let us get shopping, boys will take Erik's Mom, and the girls you have my aunt.

Myra: No we will just spilt up in couples. Nella will go with Linda and Erik and the moms will switch at the 3rd store.

Me: Yes we could do it like that and we all should go to Target first and then split.

We all agreed, Erik hold my hand and I hold Nella's hand because I didn't want her to feel like she is crashing or left out.

We spend a lot of things at Target and other stores, the girls bought swimwear and some clothes we even bought out 20's gowns hopefully they fit by the time we come back. After shopping, I took the girls out for some massage and wax. I even took them to the salon where we ran into JJJ wanna-be.

( WHO IS JJJ wanna be? J - Jessica J- Jasmine J- Jacey as in Kacey. The JJJ and Myra and Selena used to be best friends or more like were slaves to them.. until I came to the school and messed everything up for them and took the terroristic from them and even became besties with Myra and Selena and we exposed them.)

POV

Myra: Don't look up now but the wanna be just enter, do wanna mess with them.

The boys: Here the girls go again...

Me: Hey the wannabe... or should I say the almighty. How are you guys spending your vacation if I may ask?

Jessica: Outside in Dubik.

Myra and Selena: you mean Dubi.

Me: Well I hope you enjoy.. send us some realistic photos and not cat-fish ones ..would yuh...

Nella: I don't know why you wasting your time on them Girls let us go we got more things to do.

Me: Your right... JJJ why don't you look in your mailboxes to see if you have an invitation to something fun that has arrived at your houses over the holidays.

All four of us laughed as we left them in confusion. Myra asked me if I was joking about inviting them to the party... I told her I didn't invite them.

After what we have been through with those three we still have to give Nella a full insight but not a lot because it can ruin us... I mean I trust Nella, yes, and she has passed the test Myra and Selena and I have given her including the boys and she doesn't know she was being tested.. which surprised us.

After a long day shopping, we all went home and packed. I told the girls to go home and pack more stuff and they will meet at my house at 7 am. Our flight is till 12 pm so yeah.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Felice Squad... Thank you for reading this story if it is lit hit that vote button.. I know I been away and you need stories but I am back. Btw HAPPY NEW YEAR WATTPAD LOVERS