Unwanted Surprise

With a fresh pair of clothes on, Trinion looks at himself in the mirror, brushing his hair with his hands.

Trinion: Ugh, I wreak of sweat.

He lifted his arms, and smelled his armpits, after which he immediately regretted it. Quickly taking a perfume bottle which happened to be there, he  sprayed nearly one-third of it over his body.

Trinion: Better.

He opens the door, into the usual busy chaotic chatter of the cafeteria. 

Trinion: Is it usually this busy? There's quite a lot.

He looks around to spot the girls, at which he fails.

Trinion: Ah yes, this is definitely what I wanted.

Javelin: Hey, commander, over here!

Trinion spots Javelin and the others, right at the end of the café, and starts approaching them.

Trinion(mind): Which maniac decides to sit at the end?

Trinion: Apologies, apparently, four eyes weren't enough to spot you all.

Nimi: I-It's fine, besides, we were also taking a bit of a rest after running around the port

Trinion: I see.

Trinion(mind): What an impression, bravo me! dumbass.

Trinion: Right, I believe we're getting late, so we should order fast.

Ayanami: Ayanami will have pizza.

Javelin: Me too! Me too!

Laffey: Laffey....want....pizzzzzzzz.....

Trinion(mind): Did she fall asleep midway while speaking? Yes.

Nimi: I-I guess I'll go with a pizza too.

Trinion: Right then, a pizza is acceptable, now, which one do you all want?

All the girls said their choices at once, making a beautiful mixture which was not even close to resembling an English word or sentence.

Trinion: Wait, what do you mean by, "hdsjghksjdhgkjsdhfssdf" ? I don't see it here.

Nimi: W-We should tell one after the other.

Trinion: Y-yeah, it's impossible to understand.

Javelin: Right, I'll go first! 

Trinion: Go ahead.

Javelin: I'll take a......medium mozarella pizza with extra cheese and mushroom.

Trinion: I see.

Trinion(mind): That costs 3100?!? Is that pizza or gold?!?!

Ayanami: I'll go with the demon dance pizza, medium size with extra cheese.

Trinion: Okay.

Trinion(mind): This is insanity! 4500 for a pizza?!?!

Nimi: I-I'll go with a barbeque onion, small.

Trinion(mind): This one's relatively cheap, around 2100. But still,

Trinion: Are you sure? You've chosen the most simplest one and possibly, the most blandest one.

Nimi: No, I-I'm fine with this.

Trinion: I demand you choose another.

Javelin: Yes, Nimi, choose another one!

Nimi: Erm......alright..........then a medium tropicano basella pizza.