Gone

I woke up to my phone being blown up by yakov asking were Victor is I just told him that I didn't know.

I scrolled through Victors Instagram and Facebook to see if I could find anything when I was on Instagram I couldn't find anything until I went on face book there was a picture of him and yuuri from Japan.

Well that was painfully easy. But it didn't say where he was but it was obvious he was in Japan because of the blossom trees... wait those trees sprout everywhere so Victor might be on the other side of the earth!

I started worrying.

what if he flys somewhere and the plane crashes!? 

What if he's murdered!?

What happens if he got sick like his old man and died!?

What happens if he finds someone else!?

I got ready to leave for Japan scared for Victor I won't ever show it but I care for him a whole lot. Maybe that's why I loved him back.

I was out the door ready to leave until I almost forgot my skates! Gah!!!!

I charged back to my room three my skates and all my skating equipment in my bag. "If Victors in Japan he's gonna scold me for not having them!" I ran into the air port and slammed money on the desk. "билеты в Японию!" I yelled at the girl in short translation it meant I wanted tickets for Japan.

She handed my ticket over and I ran to were I was boarding most people thought I was a terrorist because I was running like a maniac and I barely brushed my hair.

"Finally" I took my inhaler out and breathed it in just in case just so I don't get short on breathing.
I sighed and fell asleep accidentally.

When I woke up there were people flashing cameras and my phone was blowing up like crazy. 'We're they taking- of course they were stupid.' I opened up my phone to see a bunch of pictures of my sleeping face. It was calm thank god. I usually snore and drool and I also have a grouchy face while sleeping.

But this time it was calm. Weird.

I sat there and relized we already have landed! 'Well so much for this...' I sighed and got up trying to get away from paparazzi and started searching for Victor.

"Hey Victor!" I started yelling until I got distracted with a tiger shirt. I thought it was so awesome. Victor used to get stuff like this for me all the time I didn't like him spoiling me but I loved him so. Ahhhh what am I thinking he's gotten bored of me now.

I was lost deep in thought until I realized I was on a bridge "huh?" I blinked a couple of times before I yelled out his name across the ocean.

An old man then came up to me holding a fishing pole. "You must be one of Victors fans he's up there at the ice palace" I thanked him and started sprinting that way.

I found the other yuuri and kicked him from behind. "It's all your stupid fault pig." I stepped on his face then saw Victor skating on the ice. I paused and ran over to the rank.

He was doing quad axels and doing weird things with his hands to a girl.

"Who's that!?" Yuuri came up behind me "that's my little sister she can't hear in one ear so Victor is signing to her" the girl was wearing red shorts and a red jacket, and she had hair like the pigs.

"Huh?" I ran down onto next to the ice and yelled at Victor.

"Oh yuri how is my little kitten from Russia" I glared at him "by that look it seems I forgot something" he smiled. So cute!