Oh...

I looked over at the girl "shouko is her name since you have no idea how to sign I'll let you write in this notebook" Victor said. That really annoyed me. "Umm here.." a boy came up behind me with a note book.

"Who's he" he looked at me confused "shoya and are you a girl or a boy I'm asking since I don't wanna be rude" well I mean he isn't wrong, it's rude calling them a different gender, but I never really cared much about pronouns.

"I'm a boy, and Victor why did you leave!? Without telling me?!" Victor smiled and said "well I wanted to coach someone new for once" that made me annoyed and I started screaming at Victor until I saw a girl enter the ice "hey umm it's private skating time can you come back later?" Yuuri was being 'nice'

"Shut up I reserved time on the ice so I can skate." She said harshly "hey don't talk to my future husband like that!" Victor hugged yuuris head "w-what?" I mumbled before ranting on and on. Pissed off.

(After all of that)

After all of that shit I was about to head out but I stop by the girl from earlier her hair was frigid and she was sweating. "Hey you're that girl that yelled at my ex I guess" she nodded "and you're yuri plisetsky, kind of look up to you ya know? Winning gold only at 15 it's pretty amazing" she looked up at me I noticed a few stitches by her eye 'that's weird.' "Yeah I guess. But I only did that so that pig doesn't quit skating!" She nodded "So you did it for his sake or his boyfriend?" I scoffed. "I did it for myself! He's my enemy so I have to keep winning until he wins!"

She nodded with her finger under your chin "so it's like having a friend and it sounds like you're a sore loser" she smiled "WHAT!? NO IM NOT" I yelled but she just laughed. It was a weird one, scratchy but soft.