The perfect dress (9)

A/N: #CAYLAR YAS

literally I've been voting for the boys so much. 

#vote5sos #kca 

anyways enjoy

Skylar's POV

After Calum and I kissed about 3 days ago, it's been pretty awkward between us two. We just don't know how to move forward from that kiss. When we do talk it's about other things, we both don't ever try to bring it up. If I knew it would be this awkward I wouldn't have kissed him. But then again it was best thing that has ever happened to me. Honestly I hope this doesn't change our friendship.

@Skylarrss: New video is up! Hope you guys like it! took so much editing omg haha! love you guys xoxo

Calum walked into the hotel room, tossing his phone onto his bed before walking into the bathroom. Ok well, this is ridiculous I'm just going to talk to him about it. He walked out and plopped onto his bed going on his phone.

"Calum?"

"Mhm.."

"What are we now. Cause we kissed and I'm pretty sure you felt something cause I know I did." He looked up and sighed, getting up and knealing infront of me.

"I was trying to figure out how to ask you this, so I decided on not talking about this until I figured it out. But will you go out with me?" My eyes widened at his question and a big smile painted itself on my face. 

I nodded my head, "yes." I chuckled. He jumped hooting, excitedly picking me up and pulling me in for a hug.

"Ok so, if it's ok with you our date will be tomorrow at 7" He finished waiting for my answer, I nodded my head and his smile grew even bigger, pulling me in for another hug. As we broke apart the rest of the boys came in and noticed Calum's new mood.

"What's with you hood?" Michael asked smirking at him plopping into a chair.

"Well, you see, Skylar here has agreed to going on a date with me." Calum replied, proudly.

Their heads shot up and they started aupplauding as I sat down and pulled out my phone hopping onto to twitter. Instantly my eyes went over to the different edits of the video I posted. Favoriting them all, I retweeted a few, ignoring the hate this time.  

@Skylarrss: Glad you guys like the video!! So for next weeks video I'm gonna need your help! its #AskSky2 so go ahead and ask me some questions and I might answer it! Love you guys xoxo

Getting questions within seconds I turned off my phone and grabbed my bag, deciding on going shopping to find something to wear for the date. 

"I'm going out for a little bit, don't wait up." I was about halfway through the door when Ashton called me back. Groaning I turned around, closing the door.

"Where are you going?" He spoke father like (a/n: DADDY) sternly, crossing his hands over his chest waiting for my answer. The others soon showed up imitating Ashton's actions, by crossing their hands over their chests.

"I'm going to the mall. I will be fine don't worry! I gotta go bye." I spoke quickly running out of the door before they could protest. 

-

-

2 hours later I finally found the perfect dress. It was a plain maroon dress which went about mid thigh and to go along with it I bought some black heels. It fit my body really well, and was flowy at the bottom. Walking into the elevator I pushed the button for my floor. The familiar ding rang through my ears and the door opened at my floor. Finding my room number I pushed the key inside and pushed the door open. The boys weren't here so I put the dress away and put the heels next to my bed. Opening twitter I looked through some of the questions and picked out the ones that I thought would be the funniest. 

@sarahloves5sos: Why are you touring with the boys? Its like you want to be called a whore. (a/n: i just made the user randomly, if its a real person I did not know lol)

 I rolled my eyes, and decided on replying since I had nothing else to do and her question was bugging me.

@Skylarrss: I'm sorry you think I am a whore, but I would like you to know that my dad is one of their supervisors and he asked if I wanted to see how everything works when people are on tour. I barely knew who 5sos were so I did not do this to get close to the boys in that kind of way. We became friends casually, cause we all have a lot in common. So please stop with the hate.

Feeling frustated I decided on going downstairs to eat some food and get my mind of off things.

A/N: I AM SO DONE WITH MY WRITING

it is utter crap no wonder no one is reading this -.- 

anyways hope you enjoyed lmao