*Chapter 1*

➟➟➟➟➟ Black lace chiffon hat and dress on the side➟➟➟➟➟

*PLEASE DO NOT COPY MY STORY. THESE ARE MY IMAGINATIONS AND THOUGHTS. NO COPYING. NO SHARING WITHOUT PERMISSION. NO STEALING. NO PLAGIARISM.*

•••Updates every Saturday and Wednesday or whenever I can•••

¡¡¡¡WARNING: There MAY or may not be MATURE content. Read at your own risk.¡¡¡¡

In Day
Sage didn't have and never had a normal life. Relatives in her family were born crazy, getting thrown in jail and anything that goes against the law. Even her father and two older siblings were crazy. She had no mother for her dad killed her brutally. She was soon forced to live with her aunt who wasn't any better than her father.

Only one of her siblings were sane and old enough to move out to get a normal life. She was surrounded by insane people all her life but no one could tell if she herself was crazy or not. She kept to herself and became a quiet girl. People at school would bully her and she would struggle to hold in the urge to punch them and scare them off.

Kade on the other hand was different. He killed his father brutally to protect the rest of his family. He soon became a heartless psychotic serial killer demon. No one could track him down for he covered up any evidence left behind.

Things in the day soon become a nightmare. So what happens when girl meets boy?

☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓

Chapter 1

18 years ago

"We've checked your baby," the doctor started. "There seems to be something off with her. The temperature of her skin and blood has dropped. We think she might be cold blooded. We're not entirely sure."

"Her eyes are strange as well. Normally when the baby comes out and first opens it's eyes, they're blue and then they change over the years. Well, they aren't blue. They're a black-grey color," he paused for a moment, letting the information sink in.

"She also has no pupils," he said again but slowly. "This has only happened four times in history. That was long ago, though. The last occurrence of this happened about two years ago. It was a boy. I never knew his name but I heard he became psychotic and mentally unstable."

"This isn't out of the ordinary but you should both definitely keep an eye on her and make sure that she's talking. If she's quiet for long periods of time, she could become unstable as well. Never let her keep to herself."

The girls father didn't seem to care about what the doctor was saying. The girls mother had listened intently and nodded her head in understanding. Normally she would have freaked out about this but it was her daughter that this doctor was talking about.

So she wouldn't judge her daughter and send her away. After all, it was God's creation so therefor she must learn to love her unique daughter. She glanced over at her husband, wondering what was going on in that thick skull of his. She didn't trust him or his family.

They were psychotic and insane just like hers. Only she ended up being the sane one. She was scared that her children would become just like her family and relatives. After all, things do pass down from generation to generation.

Her three kids, so far, were normal. Although, two of them caught her eye and occasionally she would have to keep a watch on them. Even though her children seemed odd, she loved them with all her heart. She wouldn't love this child any less than the others.