Chapter 1

“Don't disappoint me Kyojuro… .., even if you fight by risking your body, it's all useless, kyojuro. My wound from your sword slash has completely healed. But how about you? Your left eye has been crushed, your rib is broken, and your internal organs have been injured. You can't recover. If you become a devil, all those wounds will heal quickly. No matter how much you try, humans will never be able to defeat the devil, BECOME A DEVIL, KYOJURO !!! ”, shouted Akaza excitedly.

"I will fulfill my duty, I will not let anyone die here !!!", said Kyojura firmly preparing to attack.

“What a great fighting spirit… even though your body is covered in wounds, your stance has no gaps, You really should be a devil, Kyojuro !!!, Let's fight to the end !!! Destructive Death-Annihilation Type "

"Full Concentration, Esoteric Fire-Breath, The Ninth Form: Rengoku",

BOOOM !!!

There was a violent explosion the moment the two attacks collided.

"Damn, I can't see because of the dust, what happened there?" Asked Inosuke quickly.

Tanjiro was surprised when he smelled someone he knew, "T-this smell ...?", He said.

After the dust disappeared, all of them who were there were surprised to see Giyuu between Kyojuro and Akaza.

Kyojuro managed to cut Akaza's neck but did not break it off, and Giyu managed to cut off Akaza's hands that intended to stab Kyojuro's body.

"Tomioka?", Kyojuro was surprised, as well as Tanjiro, Inosuke and Akaza.

“Tomikoa-san!” Said Tanjiro in surprise.

"Mismatched Haori!", Said Inosuke.

Akaza immediately jumped back, "Who are you?", He asked seriously.

"Why are you here Tomioka?", Asked Kyojuro.

"Oyakata-sama sent me to help you. You've done your job well, leave the rest to me, ”said Giyuu flatly while walking towards Akaza.

"He has no fighting spirit at all!" Akaza thought prepared to attack, all his wounds were healed.

Giyuu started attacking.

"Water Breathing, The Third Form: Flowing Dance",

"Hahaha Water Hashira? It's been the last 50 years I have fought the strong Water Hashira. Death-destroying attacks: mode of war", said Akaza.

"Water Breathing,  The Eleventh Form: Dead Calm",

"I've never seen it before, The Water Hashira last time I killed never used it, what's your name? I want to know it?" Asked Akaza happily.

"Are you fighting just for fun?",

"Of course, fighting is fun, being the strongest is fun".

"Then, die",

Deg!

"The same mark as Kokushibou-dono's", Akaza thought when he saw the mark that appeared on Giyuu's face.

"Alright, let's end it now. Final Form: Blue Silver Chaotic Afterglow",

"Full concentration, Water Breathing , Tenth Form : Constant Flux"

The two attacks collided with incredible speed.

"A-amazing", said Inosuke.

"I can't keep up with the two of them," thought Tanjiro.

"Incredible Tomioka", said Rengoku softly in admiration.

A few moments later they both stopped with their backs to each other.

"Hahaha you are indeed a great Water Hashira", praised Akaza with his body slowly falling.

Crasshhh !!!

Akaza's head separated from his body.

"But don't be happy just yet, even though my head is broken but I'm still ca_", Akaza stopped talking when he realized his body was turning to ashes.

"No, you can't", said Giyuu with a cold gaze to Akaza.

Both of Akaza's pupils rounded when he saw the color of Giyuu's sword.
"R-red sword! Who are you, Water Hashira ???!!!!", asked Akaza irritated and died.

Giyuu removed the mark on his face and rejoined the others.

The battle against Upper Moom rank 3 ended.

----------
continued~
......