Blissfully Fooled

Oh hey! Another chapter!
This one was requested by MikkiMausu

Anyways! On with the oneshot!

Also! Horny ahead! This is probs one of the few dirty one shots I will be writing. But there won't be smut because I rarely write those kind of stuff. I will warn those if I ever did though but I don't think that'll ever happen.

Error sans belongs to CrayonQueen/LoverOfPiggies
Underswap belongs to The AU community
Ink belongs to Comyet

Fuck logic
(╯°▿°)╯彡 ɔıƃo

•~~[[YeEt]]~~•

It was a wonderful day in the surface of the underground. Especially since the human hasn't reseted yet and it's been seven months. A new record so far!

"Sans, I'm home." Came the lazy call of the younger sibling. Who wore an orange baggy hoodie with a seemingly never ending cigarette stick between the teeth of his skull.

The lazy orange Papyrus raised an eyebrow when he only heard muffled sounds and not his Sans' usual response of 'welcome home papy!' He then began to walk to the room of his dear brother only to heard...

Moaning?!

Alarmed, he quickly pressed the side of his skull on the door, there definitely is moaning! And it seems to be a bit weirdly sounding though when his brother spoke. "You like that huh?" The orange Papyrus couldn't help but freeze up when he heard his brother's voice. What the hell is he doing?! "How about... Here, Error?" A louder moan then rang out.

'He's with the destroyer?! And... Is he ruining the destroyer's innocence?!' Was the one thought that rang through his head before barging in. "SANS! WHAT Are you..." the orange papyrus trailed off upon seeing the sans in question. He and a black skeleton in the shape of a sans was on the bed. But do not mistake it. The black skeleton, who was known throughout the multiverse as Error, was lying on his back, fully clothed, with his brother Sans, known throughout the multiverse as Blueberry, had his hands on Error's back. Looking up innocently at his brother and tilting his head. "Oh, welcome home Papy!" The cheery noise of his brother was enough to startle him out of shock.

"What... Why is... What are you two doing?" After his brother practically begging him to give the destroyer a second chance, he allowed it and damn was it something he'll never regret. The destroyer was sickeningly innocent that it surprised him so much.

Not only was he innocent either, but he was severely malnourished and lacked the necessities needed to survive. Even so, with his immortality, he had no choice but to live through that pain and he felt utmost sympathy.

So now, the destroyer lives with them while occasionally visiting the Bad Sanses, which he learned, was not all just murder and death, as the bad sanses was pretty much like Error's family. He only allowed it for Error and his brother because he had learned the error of his ways.

"I'm giving Erry a massage! He had tense muscles so that's why I wanted to give him a massage to help him not be as tense!" Blue chirped and Stretch, the orange papyrus, just sighed and nods. Glad that it wasn't something else. "Alright... I'll leave it to you two then." Stretch hummed and closed the door as Blue was waving a goodbye. "Bye Papy!" Blue cheerfully exclaimed before the door closed fully.

Soon enough, the noises continued and Stretch shuddered a bit. How can the destroyer make such erotic sounds from a simple massage?!
Then again, he's too innocent to know what the hell he's even doing, so he'll just let it slide.