The Characters (EN)

Lisa M. Feldt
Full Name - Lisa Marthe Feldt, First Child of twins siblings (Eldest).
Nationality: German.
Codename: L10F.
Status- Cadet, batch 112.

Laura E. Feldt
Full Name - Laura Ermilinda Feldt, Second Child of Twins.
Nationality: German.
Codename: L20E.
Status- Cadet, batch 112.

[Clan of Feldt]

The Feldt family is a large elite family in Germany. Is a family that has performed well since the second world war. Abraham Feldt Their ancestors, who were considered heroes of the country during the second world war, were able to bombard the Soviet troops and plan a counterattack.

This legacy has been ingrained for generations, with this great ability earned the Feldt family the title of Minister of State Defense.

Violet A. Veronika
Full Name - Violet Akalilina Veronika, the first child of twins siblings (oldest).
Nationality - Russia.
Codename: V70A.
Status- Cadet, batch 112.

Viktoria N. Veronika
Full Name - Viktoria Natalya Veronika, the second child of twins.
Nationality - Russia.
Codename: V90J.
Status- Cadet, batch 112.

[Clan Veronika]
The Veronika family is a Russian noble family, has long ruling blood and is the elite nobility of the present era. however, due to the current conflict, the public looks cynically at the Noble family.

Kirara Miyamoto
Full Name - Kirara Miyamoto, Eldest son of the Miyamoto clan.
Nationality - Japanese.
Codename: K80S.
Status- Cadet, batch 112.

[Miyamoto clan]
The Miyamoto family founded the largest industrial company in Japan. who are also Rich families, but since the mandatory military program around the world was strengthened initially they refused, but it was Kirara who volunteered to apply to participate in the compulsory military program.

Iris Ayudia
Full Name - Iris Ayudia.
Nationality - Indonesian.
Codename: I30D.
Status- Cadet, batch 112.

[Ayudia's family]

Iris Ayudia, is the Daughter of Rose Ayudia, whose father died three years ago from a virus that infected him. as a result Iris became the only child. to support the family, Iris became a Busker for a while. luckily one day Iris became famous for her beautiful voice and had become the vocalist of a band. but his career did not last long because of the country's mandatory military program. Iris was also willing to become a cadet to support her mother.

Raphael Ren

Full Name - Raphael Ren.

Nationality - Unknown.

Codename –RR406.

Status - Cadet, Batch 113.

[Backstory] 

-Unknown

Michael Cross

Full Name - Michael Cross.

Nationality - Unknown

Codename -MC306.

Status- General of the Special Forces.

[Backstory]

Cross is a special forces general. There is a rumor that he once infiltrated North Korea to spy on because the issue is that North Korea will make God's hand troops too.But no one knows where his came from.

Luke Lancer

Full Name - Luke Lancer.

Nationality- Canadian.

Codename- L904E.

Status- Management informants.

[Backstory]

Luke is a refugee from Canada, he is a skilled hacker. since the virus struck, the country's economy has collapsed. He heard that there was a large New Tokyo military base where if he wanted to get proper food and shelter he had to join the military. Because of his expertise in obtaining information, he was assigned to informant management.

Risa Yuuna

Full Name- Risa Yuuna.

Nationality- Japanese.

Codename- R180R.

Status- Elite Class Cadet Instructor.

[Yuuna clan]

Risa Yuuna comes from the Yuuna clan. a family who is very upholding the martial arts of karate and kendo, her family managed to survive when the virus attacked. whereas Japan at that time had its economy collapsed. because Risa wanted her family to survive she joined the military base in New Tokyo. Because of his expertise in karate and kendo. he was nicknamed 'the dragon of the rising sun'.

Gabriella Michelle

Full Name- Gabriella Michelle.

Nationality - Dutch.

Codename- GM090.

Status- Cadet Batch 111.

[Michelle's family] 

The Michelle family has always upheld religious teachings. Her family is caretaker of a church. But since the virus was endemic. Her father and mother were infected with the virus at the same time as Congregation at the church. the medics arrived late and resulted in them being badly infected and pronounced dead, Michelle regretted taking part in the Battle Angel program.

John Marcus

Full Name - John Marcus

Nationality - United States.

Codename –EE1029.

Status - Cadet Batch 111.

[John Marcus family]

John Marcus was a military soldier in his family. His grandfather was a former Eagle 102 division who had been assigned to the Vietnam war. Since the defeat of America during the Vietnam war, his grandfather emphasized military lessons on his children and grandchildren so that they would be stronger and not follow his grandfather who had embarrassed him by coming to his homeland with defeat.

Next Page >