Chapter 15

[I-I Know... It's Hard...] Izach's Counter Part Bit His Lower Lip Not Knowing This Kind Of Emotions Does Exist Inside Him. {I-It H-Hurts,} He Thought to Himself As Tear's Running Down On His Cheek. He Knew He was Only been Born To this World Only For One Reason. He was A Part Of Izach who Wished More Than To Enjoy His Life. To Be Normal.

"I-I'm sorry... I've Known It For A Long Time.... I've Known H-How Much... How I-I Wish For A Normal Life... Y-Yet.." Izach Spoke Trying His Best To Relay His Emotion to His Counter-part.

[I Know You And I Wished For Something Simple yet so Far.] The Counterpart Whispered At Izach's Ear.

"Yet How Much We Yearn we always Remember The Pain still Follows." Izach Raised His As he Looks at his Counter-part's Empty Face. And As he Gets Off his Counter-part. Slowly Sat Down Beside His Counter-part.

[You're Me, I'm Just A Part Of Who You are.] He Lowered His Head.

"We Have Ambitions. We Have A Desire What Make Us Human" Izach Said as A Smile Crept At His Face. His Eyes were Swollen Red Due to Him Crying. He Was Lucky Both Of Them Were Faceblind. Or It Would've Been A Bloodbath of Insults. Yet Izach Knew That Denying This part of Who He was Doesn't Help anyone Yet The Only Thing He Did Was to Deny It.

[I Was Afraid To Look Back...] As his Counterpart Lowered his Head.As he Clenched His Hand And Formed A Fist. A Few Second Of Silence Filled The Two yet After His Counterpart Tried To Relax Himself He said.

[I'm Afraid... if I look Back At Those memories They Would Just Continue to Haunt Me... I Just Wanna Forget... I wanna Forget that Accident...] His Voice Was Subtle yet Pain Lingers. The Feeling of being one person Even He Was The Part Of Izach Who Wished To Forget and Move Forward Even if He Did Not. As His Counterpart Slowly Raised His Hand And Slowly Wrapping it On His Head As He Sat in A Fetal Position Covering His Head Using His Knees.

"..." Izach Tried To Comfort His Counterpart by Reaching His Hand and Patting His Shoulder yet He Can't.

[I-I'm S-Sorry....*Hic.....I'm Sorry...] As His Hands Trembled. Izach Was Left Dumbfounded Unable to do Anything As He Gaze At His Counterpart who was Crying. Yet He can only Look at The Ground Below Him.

'Wh-what...Should I Do...' Izach Who was Left

"Hey, Where Did Your Nasty Attitude Go? Lighten Up, Man... I Know Your A Part Of Me, I Know You're a pain..." Then Izach Slowly Spread Both of His Arm And Embraced His Counterpart. "I'm Sorry... I'm sorry I've been Thinking too Much of the Past."

'I've Been Looking Too Much Of Those Time I-I Forgot...What's More Important' As He Clicked His Tongue In Frustration As He His Embrace Tighten. The Wind Breeze passed As Leaves Slowly Dance in The Wind.

[I Miss Mum.....] Izach Frozen as He Looks at His Counterpart's Empty Face. "I Miss Her too" Then Izach Grinned... He Knows He Can't See His Own Face He Knows His Counterpart Can't also See What Kind Of Expression He is Making Yet. He Can Only Do Was Smile.

[I Guess You're Right!!] As His Tone Was Filled With Energy And Optimism While He Raised His Head High.

Then Something Magical Happen. The Leaves of The Tree They Were Using A Shade Began To Wither. The Sky Began Moving In A Fast Pace As If The World Was Moving 2 Times Faster. Izach was Confused Unable to Do Anything He Can Only Look At The Sky That was Moving at A Fast Pace As The Breeze Slowly Becoming Stronger Carrying The Wilted leaves. Surrounding Both Of Them Inside.

"Wh-What's Ha-Happening!! H-Hey!!" Izach Said In A Frantic Tone. As He Grabs His Counterpart's Shoulder Jerking Him Around Trying to Give Sense into Him Yet there was no Answer.

'Be Calm Don't Panic.' As Izach Calmed Himself. As His Grip On His Counterpart's Shoulder Firmed. "H-Hey!! Can You Hear Me!!" Nudging His Counterpart Frantically.

[Thank You] His Counterpart Spoke in a Low Tone. As A Whirlwind Of Leaves Circled Them.

"H-Hey W-What's Ha-Happening" Izach Asked.

[Thank You For Giving Me That Chance... Thank You For accepting My Wish.] As Slowly His Whole Body Radiated A Bright Light That Engulfed Him.

"Do-Don't Leave W-we-" As Izach Tried to Talk Senses To His Counterpart. His Presence slowly Flickers As His Whole Body Slowly Disappears to the Unknown.