𝟏𝟎.

𝐋𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐀

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

Leila, the most wanted female serial killer from Chicago. She never really had friends growing but her sister whom her dad killed. She grew a love for cheer, gymnastics, and dance until eventually she was humiliated in front of the whole school. At first, she killed a few students then those few students turned into the whole school including the teachers that didn't do anything about the situation. She found joy in watching them scream, yell, call out for help, and die.

Now 22, Leila has been labeled as "The Deadliest Shooter" and has kept that title for 8 years

Tavares, mostly know as Lil Reese or "The Grim Reaper", is the most wanted male serial killer. Only friends he had all his life were Smith and Wesson. He had been violent since he was very little. Something about watching people get tortured and killed he liked and always laughs when he sees it. No origin story but everybody is terrified of him too.

,Now 24, ever since he heard of Leila he instantly had people out to find her because they used to go to school together and they hated each other. Plus, she killed a majority of his homies and took their money.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Reese was getting some sloppy toppy from one of his lil throat babies

"Bitch didn't I say no teeth?" He yelled

He pushed her to the ground and put his dick away

"Y'all know what to do" He sat down

The girl screamed as men dragged her out. As they did that, some other men came in with Leila.

"Wassup Leila" He ripped the tape off her mouth

"Ow. Hey squeaky" She taunted him, referring to his voice

"Leave us please"

"The Fuck y'all obeying the nigga fa? He skinny is hell" She joked

"If we bein' honest here, I always thought you were just this quiet yet stuck up bitch"

"I still am quiet. How do you think I get to me victims so quickly?"

"I see you still a bit of a chatterbox. Should I super glue yo lips or sew em?"

"Neither because I will kill you"

"Try gettin' up out that chair."

"I'm in the process of trying to"