26

Lady don: baby?

You: yes mommy?

Lady don: how are you?

You: great as I always have been.

Lady don: great great!

You: why did you suddenly text me mom? It can't be because you missed me right?

Lady don: stop sounding like I'm some bad guy here.ಠ ل͟ ಠ

You: puff but you are mum (⌐■-■)

Lady don: you and your dad are the same.

You: that's because we are father and daughter! ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Lady don: you are my daughter as well. I'm concern about you. Your future. How can you live with a family? And for a family you need to marry soon.

You: mom if you going to talk about marriage then bye I have lecture in 15 minutes.

Lady don: you can't make excuse this time. Or else I will fly over tomorrow and get you engaged!

You: mom you are not making sense anymore.

Lady don: no mother would make sense if their daughter has never been in relation their whole life.

You: and how is it my fault that I never found the right guy?

Lady don: you always point out a lot of flaws on others how can you even find the right one?

Lady don: I even wonder if there is any guy in this planet you will acknowledge.

You: .......

Lady don: I met my best friend few days ago. We were talking about lives and then family. She has a son who is a lecturer as well and is well mannered. I want you to meet him and have a good understanding of each other.

You: no need for that mom. I'm not going.

Lady don: listen baby life is full of surprises. The person you don't live will happen to be your fated one. And the one you love can turn into the wrong choice.

You: ......

Lady don: I'm just telling you to meet him once and see for yourself. If you don't like him then you can be as blunt as you are and reject it.

Lady don: but if you happen to like him do tell me.

You: .....

Lady don: please my precious daughter.

You: fine but.

Lady don: ?

You: if I am not to like him you can't force me anymore.

Lady don: ........

You: if you don't agree I can't agree as well.

Lady don: ....fine.

You: drop his number.

Lady don: okay. Though I have already given him your number.

You; .....