29

Jin: Taehyung?

Th: yes hyung?

Jin: is it true that you have a girlfriend?

Th: who said that to you?

Jin: y/n

Th: oh fuck I forgot to tell her to keep it a secret.

Jin: are you nuts Taehyung? Why would you say that to her even of you do have a girlfriend?

Th; why not? We are friends after all. And she was on a date as well but denied that he is her boyfriend.

Jin: he is not her boyfriend!

Th: how can you be so certain hyung? You weren't even there!

Jin: because it was a blind date her mother arranged. And as a daughter she couldn't deny.

Th: hyung you are being ridiculous. Now you trust her so much to even believe her damn lies?

Jin: are fucking sick taehyung? Okay I believe her but what about you? Just yesterday you were going nuts for her and now?

Jin: suddenly you are confessing that you have a god damn GIRLFRIEND?

Th: I was in relationship right after breaking up with soyun.

Jin: holy!!!!! How dare you act like you liked y/n when you were already in relationship? I can't believe this at all Tae.

Jin: you! A piece of a shit. Get lost you asshole. Do you even know how much it must be hurting her?

Th: why would she be hurt now?

Jin: are you really that thick headed?

Jin: she loves you asshole.

Th: no she doesn't. I even confirmed it in the past. She said she doesn't.

Jin: I can't handle you anymore Taehyung. You both are crazy.

Th: ...