39

You: hey Taehyung

Taehyung: yes y/n?

You: I'm sorry my friend actually misused my phone and texted you.

You: please don't mind his text. He is just over protective like a mom.

Taehyung: I didn't really take his words to heart... But what he said us actually truth.

You: c'mon already. I told you that it was none of your fault. Geez don't get all grumpy over this topic now.

Taehyung: I can't help but feel resentment. I do have faults. I gave you false hopes from the beginning. I'm honestly sorry.

You: hey Taehyung, I know I was so stubborn back then so, I don't blame you at all.

Taehyung: you really forgave me?

You: long ago.

Taehyung: why? I don't deserve it at all.

You: because you deserve it. Because you never said you liked me.
You only sent me emojis. Which means nothing, right?

You: after meeting nobara, kaze, Kenny and mabuchi I came to know that emoji during a conversation is not what we actually feel. It's just a way to make the damn boring conversation look cool.

Taehyung: I visited your home and we hold hands. Tell me I wasn't giving you hopes.

You: you mean  the haressment. ತ_ತ Can you not mention that? I feel so ashamed.

T

aehyung: .....

You: what? Didn't you say that yourself? Lol.

Taehyung: y/n..... After you left, I actually realized how much I enjoyed talking to you. How much I loved your presence by my side. Those morning texts, those emoji and all.

You: oh c'mon taehyung I like talking to you all as well.

Taehyung: .....I like you.

You: I like you too dude

Taehyung: .. I romantically love you y/n. I really do. Though I know what your answer is already. Just thought that I would rather tell you than regret it later.

Taehyung: now I can actually imagine how you might have felt that day when you confessed to me and left us all.

You: ... Thank you Taehyung. (•‿•)

Taehyung: I wish I had said it back then. It would have been much smoother than ever.

Taehyung: can we still be friends after this?

You: yes ofc. ( ꈍᴗꈍ) I was gonna say the same though haha.

Taehyung: thank you ( ╹▽╹ )