Cheeto Dust On My Fricking Jacket

(Art by veenysblog on tumblr)

Error had been throwing a temper tantrum on the floor for about 3,000 years (not really, just 3 minutes). He somehow hacked up a fur ball in this time. 

Don't ask where it came from.

Despite monster souls having been confirmed by the game itself to be too weak to leave their bodies, with the exception of Boss Monster souls (and Boss Monsters are goats so-), thus making this next scene impossible, Error checked on his soul.

Yup. That one piece had left with all its belongings, including the One Direction CD. Nuts. Error was going to listen to that later.

Somehow his soul was just an upside-down human soul. Monster souls were all white but Error's special or something so he got Patience. Well, there was no soul for "manbaby" so-

Then he checked his stats, and saw that somehow his HP hadn't been whittled down in the slightest. That's because the fighting was in Minecraft.

Also insert stuff about the balance here and yada yada he can't die.

And yet he's not immune to damage...

Eh. Whatever.

Error was tired, but had run out of melatonin gummies. Shoot. 

"What the frick am I doing with my life? They don't want the balance. I mean, they don't even know about the balance, but screw it. Why should I be selfless and keep their sorry souls alive, and maybe try to reason with them by actually telling them what's going on?"

Fate didn't see this happening because they were busy at their birthday party (turning 13). 

And so, Error continued talking to himself (kinda like I do). 

"I just wanna watch these abominations die, but Ink won't let me kill people. I just wanna f*cking commit self-deletus right now, but Fate keeps trying to give me therapy. What can I do about it?..."

Then he got an idea! An awful idea!

The Glitch got a wonderful, awful idea!

"If Fate wants me to die in Minecraft, then so be it!"

He yeeted off his jacket while singing "Let It Go" from Frozen and skipped back into Minecraft and yeeted himself off the edge of the End, into the Void.

Fate finally came back in time to see this happen.

Suffice it to say, they screamed.

But Error couldn't hear said screams because he was too busy dying falling in the Void.

However, before it could kill him, a certain thicc waifu-sona grabbed him and pulled him in for a hug. 

His ribs were crushed, but that didn't matter.

The hug was warm, like a pizza fresh out of the box (...in fact, it felt greasy like one too. Whoever was hugging him had just eaten a ton of pizza). 

Error had never gotten to eat pizza in his life because he was a hobo and had no money to buy one, so this did not comfort him at all.

"Do not worry, my child," said an ASMR voice that was totally not trying to sound like Toriel (totally not), "you have changed your destiny or something. You'll be fine, just take some Aspirin."

Suddenly, he continued falling. And then died, and had to click respawn...

However, his spawn point had been changed because Destiny's a hacker.

-Ok Here's Ink-

Ink had finally decided to go to the Antivoid to yell at Error for still not doing his taxes. 

...what he found was none other than Salt from Lucidia. Funny seeing her in the UT multiverse. Oh well, nothing made sense there anyway.

"Oh, hey Salt," he said, "I'm looking for Error. Have you seen him?"

"Well, why do you think I'm here? I'm looking for him too," she said, with something in her hands...

Error's jacket.

Covered in Cheeto dust.

"...uh-"

"Either he's out nude or he just got hot and ditched the jacket. Eh. claiming it either way."

Error's jacket was now the property of the necromancer.

"...or he's dead, who knows."

Ink had never felt so alive because Error had never bothered to tell him about the balance or even try to reason in the slightest, so all he could see this as was "the mass murderer is dead!"

He was definitely going to throw a party to celebrate.

...while Fate would have to find a way to fix everything since Destiny had just kidnapped the one thing keeping the multiverse from dying. Even if they'd have to go on an epic RPG quest to do so, they couldn't let everything they had built up come crashing down. 

So, the journey begins.

And Salt stole all of Error's stuff.